A/N Chapter 31: The Past

Crystal's POV

Psst...

PssTt...

PSSTT!!..Wake up, Crystal!

I slowly stirred awake and opened my eyes to see a small glowing white orb hovering over my body.

"Huh?! What the heck? Where am I?! Who are you?" My eyes widened in confusion as I quickly sat up and backed away from the floating ball with my hands in front of me, ready to defend myself.

"Well, it has been a while since we last chit-chatted, so I guess I can forgive you for forgetting me. And quit being so cautious will you, no one is going to hurt you here.The glowing ball said emphasizing on the here, it wasn't until she mentioned it that I realized where I was. I wasn't in my dorm anymore which was really odd because I remember myself getting in bed and going to sleep last night. 

I was in the middle of a plain white room, no one else except for the floating white orb and I. After taking a quick look at my surroundings, I placed my attention back on the glowing orb as I crossed my arms.

"Why am I here? And who exactly are you? How do you know my name?" I said in a serious tone as I watched as the ball float closer to me making me back away a little.

"Aww, you're hurting my feelings, Crystal. I guess you forgot how I healed you during all the drama you and your friends went through before." My eyes widened in shock and relief as I slowly walked towards it.

"Celeste? Is that you?!" The orb let out a small giggle at my question.

"Took you long enough!" I stood there speechless before running up to the orb and wrapping my arms around it.

"Hey, Celeste. Sorry I didn't recognize you earlier. But anyways where have you been? I haven't heard from you since the incident?" I asked letting my arms fall back down on my sides.

"Well, you could say I just took a short nap, healing you was really exhausting you know, so I needed to recharge."

"Oh okay, I guess that makes sense, but I have another question. Where exactly are we?" I asked referring to the large plain white room we were in.

"We're in your mind silly! So you can think of anything and it'll happen. But you could also say your dreaming since your body's sleeping." She explains in a cheery tone as I tilted my head in confusion.

"But why is it so blank? And why are you and I the only ones here then?"

"Hmm... I guess you really wanted to talk to me then, and about all of this being blank, I think it comes with sleeping I guess, you might end up dreaming about something later." My mouth made an o shape as I took in this new information.

"And so since I'm here now you can tell me all about what's been going on!" Celeste suggested as I just nodded my head.

"Oh..okay sure but where do I start. Hmm...Well for starters Sera, you know one of my friends, the one with magenta-colored hair. Well, she came back to school, but after the whole "she lost her ability" drama before, I feel like there's something in the pit of my stomach that's trying to warn me about something but I don't know what. I just don't know what's going to happen once things start going downhill from here." I explained burying my face in my hands as I looked down at the plain white floor below me.

"Well, I guess we won't know things until we actually experience them, right?" I looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

"Your right. But I'm afraid that things might get really bad soon, and I wanna know how to stop it before it happens"