Chapter 14: Hangout

Hello Readers~ just a heads up that this chapter going longer (very very long) than the ones I have made so far, so sit back and relax. That's all and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, and feel free to comment and like this chapter :)

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

CRYSTAL'S POV

It's Saturday today which means I'll be hanging out with Remi and her friends at the mall. Ever since we bumped into each other, we have been hanging out together whether it's during lunch or going to classes. I also started becoming friends with Blyke even though he is a Royal, but I'm not so sure about being friends with Isen yet, whenever I'm around him I somehow feel like he's watching my every move, it really creeps me out. But in the end, we kind of became friends you could say, he's a good guy when he's not being a creep. Right now I am currently getting ready, I just got out of the shower and started dressing up. I decided to wear a pink bomber jacket, white top, denim shorts and a pair of white shoes with pink stripes and laces, along with a pink cap and a pair of heart sunglasses.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror checking if anything is out of place

I took one last look at myself in the mirror checking if anything is out of place. Then I got my phone, wallet, and keys to the condo and left. Making sure that I locked the door, I headed to the elevator and pressed the first-floor button. I exited the building and started walking towards the Kovoro Mall. I was approaching the gates of the Mall when I suddenly heard someone scream my name from behind me. So I turned around and saw Remi smiling and waving at me like crazy, behind her I was two other familiar boys. A wide smile made it's way up to my face as I made my way over to the trio.

"Hey Crystal! Nice outfit! " The girl said, wrapping her arm around mine as she clung to my side, like she usually would.

"Thanks Remi yours looks good too"

I said to her with a smile on my face as we all entered the mall and started going to different stores looking at some products. Right now we're at U-Mart, I walked around the store looking at the different stuff they had, on the other hand, Isen was looking at some pens while Remi and Blyke started throwing balls at each other. Everything was going smoothly until Blyke threw a ball at Isen's head and we all started laughing, and it soon turned into a huge dodge ball game in the store. We had to leave since we got kicked out. We then decided to watch a movie. With some drinks and popcorn in our hands, we all cried, at this one super sad scene where a dog died.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

After the movie we continued walking around the mall, we chatted for a bit until Blyke shouted out to us.