🎄Christmas Special Part 3🎄

"Argh, this isn't even fair! Your practically a snowball-making machine, while we have to bend down and form our own!" A huffing Isen wined, dropping onto the cold snow, a bead of sweat rolling down his face as he closed his eyes.

"I don't deny that but you have to get up and go inside Isen. Your gonna freeze out here" I said looking down at the tired boy as I just stood there beside him. Stuffing my hands into the pocket of my jacket. "We can have a rematch again later if you want"

I suggested poking his side with my foot as the boy just groaned and sat up.

"Fine, but this isn't a defeat! I'm just taking a rest, so don't think otherwise!" Isen said out of breath as I stared at him still on the ground avoiding my gaze. Chuckling at Isen's sudden outburst, I took a step forward leaning down at him

"Here," I said extending an arm at the tired boy as he just glanced at me and my hand hesitantly for a few seconds before finally taking it. And just like that, I pulled him up, his hand gripping mine just in case I suddenly let his go as he took a step forward standing on his own two feet.

"Thanks" he awkwardly said, looking away from me as I let out a chuckle. "Where did all your toughness go all of a sudden?" I teasingly said at the boy as he glared my way

"Oh shut up!" I let out a chuckle as I just watched the boy quickly turn around and scurry off into the house leaving me alone outside.

"Your welcome!" I managed to shout out just before the orange-haired boy disappeared into the house, closing the door behind him. Taking one last glance out into the now empty streets I let out a sigh, a small puff of air appearing as I exhaled.

Raising my cold hands in front of me I rubbed them together, attempting to warm them up. I guess I should head back inside too. And with that, I turned around and slowly made my way over to the front door of John's house.

🎶Feliz Navidad🎶 Feliz Navidad🎶 Feliz Navidad🎶 Próspero año y felicidad🎶

"I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas!"

"From the bottom of my HEART!"

As soon as I reached the front door of the house my ears perked up at a familiar Christmas song blasting through the speakers, and along with it are the familiar voices of my friends singing along to it together. A grin made its way up to my face as I began singing the song in my head too, pushing the wooden door open.

My eyes immediately lit up in delight as they landed on my friends laughing together with cups of hot chocolates in their hands, the aroma of the warm drink reaching my nose as I took a deep breath.

Remi and Sera noticed my presence and called me over to join them as I just nodded my head with a smile. Slipping my padded jacket off of my shoulders and removing my shoes, a familiar black-haired boy made their way over to me making me lift my head, meeting their eyes.

"Hey Crystal, here..." John flashed me a wide smile as I stood up straight, glancing down at his hands to see him holding two mugs filled with hot chocolate, one of the cups in front of me and the other in front of him.

"Oh, thanks John, it smells good!" A smile made its way up to my face as I carefully took the cup from the boy, slowly bringing the cup up to my nose as I breathe in the sweet smell of the drink. A faint tint of blush made its way up to the black-haired boy's cheeks as he just turned around.