Chapter 12: Unexpected

JOHN'S POV

I walked through the halls, receiving some stares from other students. Why you ask, well I decided not to wear my hair gel and just leave it as it is. Some of my bangs fell on my face just like when I was back in New Bostin as I walked to class. I entered the classroom and walked over to my desk, dropping my bag on the floor and slumping down on my seat, getting glances from my classmates. "Tch" is all I said in response as all the other students started entering the room and we began class.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙ TIME SKIP⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺
                   AFTER CLASS

I was walking behind the school walls passing by when suddenly I was cornered by some Mid tiers. I glared at them for a second, then one of them spoke.

"What the hell are you glaring at, idiot? " The blue-haired guy said as he shoved me against the wall.

"Don't touch me."

"Hahahaha, don't touch me, he says"

"That new haircut must be messing with your brain! "

"Don't forget who's the strongest one here"

" I call the shots! and I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT!! "

He shouted at me as he attempted to punch me in the face. " Disgusting," I said to myself as I saw him. I grabbed his arm, which surprised him a bit. "Huh!?" He whispered but loud enough for me to hear. I then twisted his arm and pinned him to the ground.

"I said... DON'T F*UCKING TOUCH ME, YOU PIECE OF S*HIT! "

I shouted back at him while dislocating his shoulder.

"AAHHHHHH!!! MY ARM!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!! "

" You stupid cripple...! "

" HEY! LET GO OF HIM! "

"...TCH! "

The other three students said as they started charging at me at the same time, activating their ability. I then looked at them, with so much anger and disgust. My eyes then started glowing a little meaning my ability is activated, but not bright enough for them to notice. I then let go of the guy's arm and stood up facing them as they sped towards me, ready to attack. As I was watching them approaching me fast, a memory from my past popped up in my mind. It was the day everything changed, even me.

⁺•̩̩͙✩*˚⁺˚*•̩̩͙ FLASHBACK⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

I was standing in front of the girl, the girl who started all of this. Blood all over my body, the blood of the students who tried to go against me, is now on the floor unconscious. My ability was activated as I looked at the green-haired girl in front of me on her knees, I just smirked.

"Hmph"

"Did you really think that by rallying a bunch of people...you could take me down?"

" Claire, I thought you had more foresight than that. After all, you knew long before we met... I would be King"

Her eyes shot up to meet mine, glaring at me as I said those words. It was silent for a moment then I deactivated my ability and spoke.

"Isn't that why you helped me in the first place? So that you could use me to further yourself? "

" Well you succeeded, and I played right into your hands. What more could you want? "