Chapter 10: Talk with the King

Hello Readers, just a heads up that I would be changing from POV most of the time. But anyways enjoy!

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

{8:40 PM}

CRYSTAL'S POV

I just arrived at my condo, ready to watch some anime before going to sleep. I go inside my room and changed clothes. I decided to wear some gray sweatpants and a white oversized shirt. I picked up the tv remote and picked some random movie and began watching. 

After a few minutes into the series, I heard a ping sound coming from my phone. So I paused the show and grabbed my phone from beside me to see a message from Sera.

"Hey Crystal"

"Hey Sera, how are you?"

"Not that good, I'm being forced to study till I drop"

"That sucks! Even I can't handle too much school work!"

"So true, btw how are things there since I left? Anything new happening?"

"Well nothing much, except that John and I just got attacked by Gavin"

"I guess many students will go for John since I'm not there now"

"Yeah, but I think he could manage"

"Crystal. can you do me a favor?"

"Umm, sure what is it?"

"Can you keep an eye on John while I'm gone, things could get a little messy there especially for John"

"Sure no problem Sera"

"Okay, thanks, Crystal. The text you later then. Goodnight~"

"Alright, Goodnight~"

I turned my phone off and tossed it beside me, and I continued watching the movie. Things won't be the same after Sera leaves. I could already tell.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

John and I were walking down the halls to our next class. John was texting Sera when all of a sudden, he was grabbed by the shoulder by Arlo. John's eyes shot up to see a poker-faced King in front of him.  I glared daggers at him, giving him the look that says don't try anything stupid. Then he spoke.

"I thought I told you to watch where you're going?"

"Sorry "

I noticed Arlo's eyes trailing down to John's phone, and it seems like he read what John and Sera were talking about.

"Arlo let go, he already said sorry"

I said as he looked at me taken aback at my statement. A smirk made its way up to his face as he walked closer to me, but I managed to keep my serious face on.

"And what makes you think you can just butt into our conversation?" He said towering over me as I crossed my arms, trying to stop myself from blushing at the way he said it.

"He already said sorry, what more do you want him to say?" John noticed how serious I was and so he linked his arms with me, pulling me back to him.

"Come on Crystal, We have to go. Class is going to start soon" I let out a short sigh before turning around, following the boy as he led the way, with our arms still linked. But despite that, I could still feel the blonde boy's gaze on me as I continued walking further into the halls of the school