🎄Christmas Special Part 2🎄

"1, 2, 3, 4, John you have to pay Arlo 300 you landed on his property"

Slapping a hand on the table he stood up, pointing at the blonde boy.

"What the heck! I'm not giving that asslo my money!"

"It's in the rules John, just give him the money"

"No! He's in jail! I'm not giving money to a criminal!"

"That's not how it WORKS!"

Glancing towards an awkward queen, Isen lets out a sigh, leaning his chin on against his hand. "I'm guessing this isn't the kind of fun you had in mind, huh?"

I let out a chuckle as I watched Remi let out a tired sigh, dropping her cash on the table. "You guys didn't want to make gingerbread houses so what was I supposed to do?". The orange-haired boy just rolled his eyes before stuffing his face with Doritos that were placed in a small bowl beside him.

"Hey, I've got an idea" Blyke muttered suddenly, everyone turning in his direction curiously. I hummed in response as he glanced over his shoulder looking out the window. Snowflakes continued to fall from the sky as the ground was covered in this cold, white, and thick layer of snow.

"How about we spend some time outside? It's not every day you see snow afterall." My eyes lit up in excitement as I eagerly nodded my head. "Yes! We can do all sorts of stuff there too!"

"Yup! And after that, we could go back inside, get some hot chocolate and proceed to open gifts!"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as Remi stood up from her seat with a wide smile on her face.

"It's settled then! We're extending this Christmas party outside!" We cheered in excitement as we all quickly got up from our seats and slipped on our padded jackets.

"Come on Crystal! Let's build a snowman together!" Remi shouted from the doorway, Blyke, and Isen, Elaine, Sera peeking at me from behind her as I just smiled and waved a hand at them. "You guys go ahead, I just have to do something real quick!"

The four just nodded their heads before disappearing out of the house. Remi linked her arms with the other two girls as the other two boys trailed close behind them. I turned back around, approaching my paper bag filled with presents, picking it up, and slowly placing it down beside the Christmas tree. A smile made its way up to my face as I stared at the many presents laying under the Christmas tree, including mines. It's my first time spending Christmas with my friends and I couldn't be happier.

"If you're going to keep smiling like an idiot, I suggest not doing it in front of me"

Turning my head to the side my eyes laid on a familiar blonde boy, a book in between his fingers as he just casually sat on the couch, a leg over the other with his eyes glued on his book. I raised an eyebrow at the boy, a smirk made its way up to my face as I made my way over to him.

"You aren't going outside?" I asked the boy, looking down at him as he just kept his eyes on the book, occasionally turning the pages.

"Why would I? It would just be a waste of my time-"

"Pfft" Finally looking up at me, he narrowed his eyes at my smirking face as I tried holding in a laugh. "A waste of my time he says," I said mockingly, raising a hand over my mouth, completely ignoring the glares Arlo shot me.

"Excuse me?" He says suddenly closing his book shut and placing it on the table beside him.

"Well, you say it's a waste of your time yet your here, celebrating with us" I stated crossing my arms across my chest, as the boy just scoffed before standing up making me back away.