Chapter 2: The King gets what he wants

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙LUNCH TIME•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ISEN'S POV

"We're still up for movie night right? I wanna watch Jumanji this time!" I said staring at my two best friends in front of me as they snapped their heads in my direction.

"Hey! It's my turn to pick the movie! We had a deal remember!" Remi huffed, slamming her drink down on the table.

"Yeah Isen, it's Remi's turn to pick. You'll have wait to for the next sleepover to pick" Blyke said making my eyes widened.

"OH HELL NAH BRUH! I ain't watching another episode of that stupid K-drama!" I stood up from my seat as Remi did the same.

"What did you say you rotten orange!"  She pointed at me as I just glared back at her.

"Guys! Stop fighting alright! why don't we just settle this later" Byke said placing his hand in between us, making sure we don't throw hands.

"Isen broke your pen Blyke

"Oh, he is getting it this time!"

Blyke practically jumped at me, grabbing onto my collar ready to choke me to death as Remi just stood there watching us with a wide smirk on her face.

"Hey! I'm sorry okay! I was in desperate need of a pen!" I said, trying to reason with him as he just clicked his teeth in annoyance.

"Sorry won't cut it this time you little bitch! It's like the 10th time you did this! He spat out in anger as he shook me back and forth

"Please spare me! I'll pay you back I promise!" I pleaded as Blyke finally released my now crumpled collar.

"For every single pen, you broke?"

"Yes, for every single pen! Just please spare me" He furrowed his eyes brows at me one more time before sitting back down on his seat.

"Fine, I'll let you off the hook this time, just because I got myself a cake" My eyes lit up as I sat back down on my seat too.

"Thank the heavens they served the triple chocolate cake today!"

As I was silently praising the lord I suddenly felt someone shake my shoulder making me turn around.

"Hey guys, isn't that the new girl?"

I looked over to the direction Remi was pointing at to see a purple-haired girl munching on her cake. I looked at her in surprise as I started sulking again. 

"Even the new girl got a cake, maybe your just really slow orange head"

I just glared at Blyke who just laughed at me, until I got an idea.

"Let's invite her over!" the other two looked at me in confused as I just shook my head.

"What I meant was, let's invite her over to eat with us. Who wouldn't want to eat with us?"

Before the other two could stop me, I started waving my hands like crazy in the air as I tried grabbing the girl's attention.

"Hey! New Girl!"

I shouted but the girl didn't turn around.

"Hah! I guess Isen really is a girl repellant"

"Hey! That's so not true! She probably just didn't hear me"

Blyke and Remi rolled their eyes at me as I frowned.