Chapter 34: Don't stop running

DISCLAIMER!! Mention of kidnapping or anything related to it in this chapter. So if any of this disturbs you guys, don't hesitate to skip this chapter. But for those who are fine about it, then happy reading! And don't forget to vote and comment, I would really appreciate it if you do :D

~LittleCuteCloud out 👊 ( ͡> ͜ʖ ͡<)

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

3RD POV

"AAAHHHHH!!!!"

The loud screams of helpless children echoed the empty white halls of the abandoned hospital. It was dark, the floor was ice cold and there was no one else in the room but the little girl. Little Christy just gripped her jacket closer to her small figure, as she just silently sobbed to herself, feeling her throat dry up from all the crying she has been doing. 

The feeling of confusion, anger and fear consumed her as the girl just stared down at her curled-up feet. She felt confused, helpless, and angry with herself for the decisions she made, causing her to be in such a situation. 

"If only I didn't leave the house. If only I didn't trust Sam. If only I just asked my parents to bring me with them. I wouldn't be here." She muttered to me as tears started flowing down the side of her face, gritting her teeth as she recalled earlier's events. 

She glanced over to the large metal door in front of her as she just narrowed her eyes at this. 

The door was just a few inches in front of the girl, so close to freedom but yet still so far away.

After waking up earlier, the girl tried going out through the door, however, as soon as she placed her hand over the door handle she was electrocuted, leaving a burning sting on the little girl's hand.

Assuming that the entire door was covered with electricity, she couldn't get through it without getting hurt.

But if she were to do anything fishy, one of the guards guarding her room threatened to hurt her parents and because of that, the little girl didn't dare try anything if it means her parents would be in danger.

And from the little information she gathered from some guards talking outside her door earlier, this was supposedly a testing area, but for what exactly? More and more questions began going through her head, and yet none have been answered yet.

The poor girl just wanted to leave the mysterious place and see her parents, was that too much to ask?

Little Christy just hung her head low, closing her eyes as she placed her hand over her neck. A frown making its way up to her face as she let out a sad sigh. 

When she woke up earlier she was already lying in the darkroom, and if that wasn't bad enough, her necklace was gone too. The guys who brought me here must've taken it when she was still unconscious.

As she just sat there by herself, she couldn't help but think about what her parents would say to her, see they saw her in such a situation.

"I didn't raise my daughter to give up so easily, the Christy I know won't just give up just like that" 

"Where's my stubborn daughter who never gives up without a fight?"

A tear rolled down the side of her face as she just wiped it away, letting out a small chuckle. That's right, why parents wouldn't want to see me like this. Even if their lives were on the line, they would still want their daughter to fight back, no matter how tough life gets.