Chapter 16: What Happened?! Part 2

CRYSTAL'S POV

I stood up from my seat and looked over Sera's shoulder to see Elaine trying to catch her breath from running all the way here. Then she spoke in between breaths.

"Sorry...it took so long...I was hanging out with Ar- a friend! " She said which made me a bit suspicious, I'm pretty sure she was about to say Arlo but whatever, I brushed the thought off before heading back to my seat.

"It's fine, come in," Sera said as she opened the door wider for the blue-haired girl to enter. Sera was about to head back inside but was stopped by the blue-haired girl.

"U-uhm Seraphina! I just wanted to...uhm, about the whole Unordinary thing...I'm so sorry! I had no idea things would get this bad! I really wasn't trying to get you in any trouble! I j-just didn't know what to do. "

"There is no need to apologize"

"Huh? "

"You didn't do anything wrong, so don't worry about it, " Sera said as she started heading back inside the house.

"Ah, okay! "

I watched from my seat as Sera led Elaine to the living room where John and I were chilling. Then I heard Elaine say with a smile on her face.

"So why did you call me here for? "

Elaine spotted John and me sitting while minding our own business. And froze in place then shouted out.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! "

John looked at Elaine and said.

"B*tch, I live here."

Elaine continued glaring at John until Sera interrupted.

"Elaine can you heal John"

Elaine's eyes widen at the magenta-haired girl's request.

"Bu-but he's just a cripple!! why do I have to waste my healing on him" Elaine said as she looked at John and gave him a disgusted look, while John glared back at her which gave her chills up her spine.

"Elaine" Sera said getting the attention of the healer. Sera's eyes started glowing blue which meant her ability was activated. Elaine started shaking slightly, she then gave a small sigh and gave in to the magenta haired girl request and started walking towards John. Sera started walking into John's bedroom with her suitcase in her hand, while I stood up and followed her, not wanting to watch the other two continue their little quarrel anymore. I sat on the bed and playing games on my phone as Sera started unpacking her things and placing them in a corner. 

Getting bored of the game I stuffed my phone in my pocket and started chatting with Sera about games and boba. After a few minutes of chatting, I suddenly heard someone shout faintly across the hallway, coming from the living room.

"Hey Sera, I'm just gonna check out what the two are doing," I said as Sera nodded her head, then I started making my way over to the living room, hearing some parts of their conversation.

"That's impossibl-!!?"

That was the last thing I heard before Sera called me back into John's room to help her with some stuff. "Why was Elaine's sentence cut off suddenly? Maybe something happened, knowing those two things, there's no doubt something did happen" I thought as I continued walking back to Sera.

~⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

After Sera and I were finished, we walked into the living room, the former stretching her sore arms as we noticed Elaine was gone.