A/N Chapter 39: Lightning "Mc" Queen

REMI'S POV

I glanced over at my alarm clock with my toothbrush in my mouth. It's already 7:35 but Crystal still hasn't come out of her room yet. I better make sure she's okay, I thought as quickly finished brushing my teeth. I checked myself one last time in the mirror making sure my uniform was okay before walking over to Crystal's bedroom. Come to think of it, I did remember hearing some mumbling coming from her room last night but I just brushed it off thinking she was in a call with Seraphina.

"Crystal? Crystal are you awake?" I said, softly knocking on her wooden door, waiting for an answer.

"......"

"Crystal?" I muttered a little louder, nervousness slowly building up in me. Why wasn't she answering? I thought for a second before quickly pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialed her number and placed my phone beside my ear. Maybe calling her from inside will help.

RING! RING! RING!

I leaned my ear against the door as I could faintly hear the ringing of her phone from inside her room. And after a few more rings the call went to voice mail. Why wasn't she answering? I ended the call and stuffed my phone back into my pocket as I began to knock on the door again but this time louder.

"Crystal! Crystal are you okay?" I kept calling her name over and over again but no reply. What if something happened to Crystal? I bit my lip, nervously and hesitantly contemplating what I should do.

I tried twisting her bedroom handle but it wouldn't budge, it was locked.

"Crystal! Crystal!" I shouted out but there still wasn't a reply. I let out a sigh, letting the dorm handle go.

What should I do now? We're both going to be late for school, what if something happened to Crystal? I thought for a moment but then suddenly I got an idea. I took a deep breath, a bead of sweat rolling down my face as I couldn't help but smirk at what I was about to do.

"What's the penalty for breaking down a dorm door again?" I whispered myself as I slowly backed away from the door, ready to charge at it. I guess I'll find out later, right now I have to make sure my roommate is okay, that's what a good roommate does afterall. And with that I quickly charged towards the door and kicked it, infusing the kick with my ability making it even stronger.

SMASH!

The door smashed open as it fell on the floor with a loud thud, letting me go inside. I snapped my worried eyes all over the room and soon it landed on a familiar purpled hair girl lying on her bed.

"Crystal!" I shouted out as I knelt down beside the girl's bed, noticing how she was muttering something inaudible. The sweat of her face visible as her eyebrows was slightly furrowed. What's happened to her?

"Crystal! Crystal, wake up!" I worriedly said as I shook the girl, trying my best to wake her up. I was just about to shout her name again when all of a sudden her eyes shot open, muttering a sharp gasp as she immediately sat up from her bed.

"Crystal!" As relief washed over me I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around Crystal who was now awake and panting. The purple-haired girl flinched at my sudden hug, but slowly wrapped her arms around me as realization hit her.

"R-Remi?" The purple girl muttered softly as I just nodded my head.

"Thank God your awake! I was so worried, are you okay?" I said, breaking away from the hug, placing my arms on Crystal's shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm fine but what happened? A-And how did you get in my room? The door was locked." Crystal said confused as I just scratch my head in guilt.