A/N Chapter 17: The Meeting

Before you continue reading this chapter let me just say thank you for the 1k view!! I hope you enjoyed reading this story, and sorry for the slow updates I was feeling pretty lazy these days but I try. How are ya'll doing in quarantine? Feel free to comment with your thoughts and remember to vote for this chapter I really appreciate it!.  But anyway here's the chapter you've been waiting for. Thank you again :) <3

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I was walking through the halls with John beside me, he was holding his test papers from math class.

"Hey Crystal what grade did you get?"

"A perfect score of course," I said with a big grin on my face. John gave me a surprised and sad look.

"Awww no fair, why do you and Sera have to be so smart!" I just giggled softly at John's statement. We then continued chatting as we walked through the crowded hallways.

"Hey John, Sera and I went to get some boba yesterday you should've joined-" I was suddenly cut off when John accidentally bumps into Arlo. It's as if time stopped, John and Arlo glared at each other as Arlo's friend and I just stood there watching them. "oh no, this won't end well" I thought to myself as  I could feel their hatred radiating off from both of them. Then suddenly the blue-haired guy started shouting and grabbed the back of John's shirt. 

"HEY, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Didn't you learn your lesson from the last time? Looks like I have to-" Before I was able to stop him from hitting John, Arlo grabbed the guy's wrist which surprised all of us even the student's who passed by us.

"Don't"

"AH!"

"Touch him" 

"A-Arlo? what are you-?" As he said that Arlo started crushing his wrist enough to leave a bruise.

"Aren't you done yet? You are one of the strongest here, right? Your powerful, aren't you? Then why don't you do something productive? Instead of wasting your time flexing, in front of this useless human?" I swore I saw Arlo glance at John who was glaring at him. But hey I'll just ask him about it later. 

John then grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him as he lead me away from Arlo and the drama. While being dragged by John, in the corner of my eye I saw a familiar orange-haired pervert. We locked eyes for a second before he realized I saw him, he then hid back in his corner mentally panicking at the fact that you saw him snooping around other people's business. John let go of me as soon as we arrived at the front of the school gates. 

"Hey John, about a while a-" he cut me off

"Hey Crystal wanna go see Sera?" He turned to face me

"Umm, Sure?" Completely brushing off the fact that we were about to skip school.

We then began walking towards his house, it was completely silent for a while but then someone spoke.

"Hey, that orange-haired guy a while ago is such a weird guy," A little voice said in my head as we continued walking, John being ahead of me. It caught me a little off guard but I just went with it.

"Who are you?" I said in my mind, genuinely curious to see who was the voice in my head.

"Oh, my name's Celeste and I'm the little voice in your head," she said as I then started remembering something from my past.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I giggled at the many butterflies I saw as I ran through the field filled with different kinds of flowers then a familiar voice in my head spoke.