Chapter 43

Hey guys . I know I might be the most horrible author ever . anyways I hope you enjoy this new chapter !

The lady with the dark hair brought me into a room where some other woman were . All of them had black hair . I met their gazes and I couldn't help but wonder what they thought of me . All I know is I'm suppose to be their "Luna" , which in the human world would be "queen." I still find it hard to come to terms with this fact . Even the fact that I'm now engaged to a werewolf .

" This is her ?" Says blue eyed one as she stood and walked towards me . She had a cheerful smile on her face .

" Hi , I'm Adri-" I begin

" We know" One with deep green eyes cuts me off . If I had to guess , she's the bitch in the group .

" Watch your mouth" the dark hair one that brought me in says .

" I'm Tessa , " she continues. " This is Hannah" she points to the blue and eyed girl that came up to towards us .

" That's Jordan and Cher" Hannah points to the other two girls in the room .

" And not that it matters but that's Clarice" Tessa says as the points to the green eyed girl that was sas-mouthing me .

" Ooh and we're not a sorority or anything" Hannah says and I laugh .

" To clear up the confusion , we were selected to be your ladies in waiting basically. Only difference is we have super strength and we also guard you ."

" Selected by whom?" I ask

" The people " says Clarice . " There was a nomination and I was chosen . Clearly I don't want to be here" she says very bitchily.

" Then leave " I say instantly. I was taken a back by my own words . Boy I'm getting brave .

" You heard her" Tessa says as she glares at Clarice .

We all silently wait for her to leave the room . She stomps off and I could sense the rage coming from her .

" Now, as she said , we were nominated. They picked the strongest females warriors . This way we'll always be around you to protect you and to help you with anything you need . It's even more important we stay close when you're carrying your pups .... well babies since you're human " Tessa says

" I wonder what they're going to look like" Hannah mutters .

" Hannah!" Tessa yells her name scoldingly.

"Sorry" she says as she looks at me with a smile .

"Ooh before I forget . Your wedding day , what kind of wedding is it going to be ? A human wedding ? " she asks as she ushers me towards the couch the rest of the girls were seated.

" What's the difference?" I ask looking very confused .

"The alpha didn't tell you that he wanted a traditional werewolf wedding?" Cher utters . She also had green eyes , like Clarice .

" No .I -" I began .

" Clarice and the others were right . Collin is turning our pack into a mockery . He's just throwing out traditions and values aside . First he brings a human-"

Cher was silenced by Tessa's backhand .

" Know your place . That's my first and last warning . If you want to leave go then go . Jordan , Hannah and I will be fine on our own" says Tessa .