Chapter 34

" So tell me how is it that your boyfriend owns this ?" Anna asks .

" I have no idea " Adriana responds

" The big question is how are we going to get in ? " she continues

" So you don't have a key to you're boyfriends apartment?! " Anna asks shocked.

" No and i have only been over here like once "

" Well , we need to get in or go to a hospital or something.  Chris here needs some medical attention " Anna says.

" I don't think so " Chris says looking down at the spot where his wound was . He was astonished and bewildered.  His wound was healed . It look like he wasn't even injured .

" I'm not even surprised at this point " Anna says .

" Speaking of hospitals, i have to call my mom " says Chris .

" Last night , i was really sick . She took me to the hospital but they said i was fine . She got angry at the doctors and stormed out of the hospital . Something happened to me while we were driving . Next thing i know , I'm at your place ."

" I'm glad you were . God knows what would have happened to us if you weren't there " Anna says .

" True " Adri says . She was thinking of all the things that could have happened in that time. 

Just then a black SUV pulls up.  Adriana's head perks up . She steps out of the car already knowing who it was. 

" Collin " she whimpers when she sees him hop out of the van .

" Blue " They run to each other and Collin takes her in a tight embrace .

A wave of emotions swarmed him when he saw that she was okay .

" Something horrible happened, there was this monster and-"

" Babe , slow down " he kisses her on her forehead and then hugs her again .

" I took care of it "

" Did you find Laim ?" She asks

" Yes " he responds not wanting to give her the bad news

" Is he okay ?" She asks .

" He will be " he says then turns his face away from her. Thats when Adriana knew that something was wrong.

" Are you hurt ?" He roams his hand and eyes over her body searching for any bruises.  He didn't even realise that Anna and Chris were in the car . That's until Anna clears her throat .

" Shit " Chris says under his breath realizing that Collin has taken notice of him. 

Collin reaches over to him in a flash . Both girls thought he was going to beat him bloody but then he stopped suddenly. 

" Things just keep getting worse " Collin says as he realizes Chris was a transitioning werewolf . He realized that only he could have done this to Chris . But he didn't know exactly when it happened. 

Collin reached into his pocket for his phone then moved away from them so he could make a call . He didn't even let Adri hear .

" Come on , let's go inside " he tells the girls. He then holds Adriana's hand .

" You stay " he points at Chris .

" But you can't leave him out here " Adriana protests .

" He'll be fine . My people will be here to get him "

" Thanks again, Chris " Adriana says making Collin look down at her questioningly .

She lets go of his hand and waits for him to open the door .

Collin sighs .

They all enter the apartment.  Chris was left outside and Adriana didn't feel too happy about it .

Collin offered a room to Anna so she could get some rest . No doubt she was tired and mentally exhausted from all that she saw .

Adriana was in Collin's room sitting on his bed. 

" You should get some rest " He tells her .

" Why did you have to leave him out there ?" Adri finally gets the question off her chest. 

" You don't want him to be in here with you " he responds .

" He saved me , Collin " she utters .

" It's for the best " he tells her .

" Best for you  . It's all beacuse you don't like him "

" You think I'm keeping him out there beacuse of a grudge ?! " he shouts as he walks up to her .

" He'll never have you . He could have saved you a million times , he'll never have whats mine.  So don't ever think I'm jealous because he did some heroic deed "

" I turned him . I must have scratched  him when i grabbed him in school . He's transitioning now and werewolves in transition are unpredictable and out of control.  I'm just doing what's best ." He continues. 

" I didn't know " she responds .

" It's okay , I'm glad you're safe "

" Come here " Adri pulls him close and plants a firm kiss on his lips.

Collin giggles in surprise.

" What ? " she asks blushing. 

" i was not expecting you to do that "

" I miss you " she breathes . She then places her hands on his shoulders.

He gently picks her up . Her legs automatically wrap around his torso. 

" I'm gonna take you on the longest vacation ever after all this chaos is sorted out . I'm gonna have you to myself , then I'm gonna show you how much i miss you. "

He places a gently kiss on her lips . She could tell that he was holding back all his urges .

She could feel the heat build up between them and her body started to tingle . His hands were on her hips and they were digging into her slightly  . She begins to grind herself on him

Suddenly, Adriana was being gently placed down on the bed.  Collin looks at Adriana's body and sighs regretfully .

" We're almost there " he smirks at her then leaves the room .

Her body was left feeling waves of shock from his touch and he could hardly control himself around her.

Given the circumstances, this was hardly the time for them to mate . He had to restrain himself .  For now .

###############################
Just a little something extra
Remember to keep voting!!