Chapter 5

Unedited

Its Monday morning and time for me to go to school .I haven't had much sleep over the weekend  I kept thinking about Collin .

It's weird right?,  that he's on my mind 24/7 , I can't help it . And I'm so nervous when I see him and he doesn't even pay any attention to me .

Collin's friend Liam always waves to me when we pass by each other . And even on Friday he held the door open for me when I was entering the classroom .

He's really nice but whenever Liam shows any kind gestures towards me  Collin  always gives him death glares like he doesn't want him to associate with me . Maybe I pissed him off when I bumped into him ,Tyra did say he was pretty intolerant .

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up .It's just me and Anna in this big house ,dad has to go overseas for two weeks to some medical convention  ,he asked our neighbour Ms. Lawrence to drop us off and pick us up from school .I think she has a thing for my dad . I mean it's not like my dad has done anything for her . I can see how she swoons over him but the old man doesn't even realize .

I dried and straightened my hair and put on a cute flowery crop top and boyfriend jeans .I had on my white flat shoes that matched my bag. Anna was already dressed she had on a black shorts and a cute white shirt .

We ate breakfast and Ms.  Lawrence came  and got us to school . We had gym first period on Mondays . This was gonna be fun ,I liked to exercise basically any physical activity . Anna on the other hand hated sweat .

"Adri can we skip ? , I didn't curl my hair for nothing " see,  she's already starting to whine .

" Didn't you check your schedule to see that we were having gym first thing ?" I asked her .

She let out an exasperated sigh and stomped her feet while walking towards the locker room .

We changed into our gym gear which consisted of a red shorts and white tshirt and headed to the field .

Anna even applied sunscreen , my sister is something else .

"Okay kids today we won't be doing and physical activities , today's class is based on theoretical activities " announces the teacher

"You'll be taking notes on the history of the Olympic games , both modern and ancient " she continues .

Everyone started complaining about why did the teacher make them change if we weren't gonna do anything . Especially Anna .

" Shut up you bunch of lazybutts , get your books and start writing " the teacher said before blowing her whistle . Everyone had to head back to their lockers then to the field again . We even had to sit on the ground . The students started protesting but the teacher didn't pay them any attention she just kept dictating .

Few minutes into the session , the three buff boys walked onto the field . Collin was void of any facial expression. As always .

The boy just looked blank , and hot and dreamy . Oh shut up and focus on the lesson . The dirty blonde haired one with hazel eyes which I assume is Rodrick smirks at some of the girls as he walks by . Most of the girls just stare open mouth at the god-like creatures.

Liam and Rodrick sit not too far from the group but Collin stands the whole time .

"Okay so I have a project  for you hillbillies " the teacher says . She always has some snorty comment to make .

" I want you all in groups of 4 , the project is on The history of the Olympics , use the internet to research it or go to the library , what ever it is that you kids do . Just get it done and I want it in 2 weeks " she finishes .