Chapter 41

This is a very very very special chapter . Sexual content ahead .

Third Person
As Collin pulled down the straps of her dress , his fingers left a trail of tantalizing sensations on her skin . She couldn't quite decide if she was dreaming or not . It's not like she was never touched by him before , kissed by him . She she pleasured by him .

He placed soft wet kisses at the base of her neck . It caused her legs to go weak . She could barely stand at this point .

Her breathing was quick and her movements were slow . She had her fingers running through his hair .

"Collin" she breathed as he glided his hands down her pants . He began to play with her slowly . She was losing her mind.

She flinched when he tried to enter her with his finger .

" I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop ?" He asked

She replied by taking her bottom off and exposing herself to him .

" I meant what I said . I want you" she breathed . He captured her lips with a kiss and locked her legs around him . He didn't bother heading to the bedroom but instead , the balcony over-looking the lake .The light from the moon was perfect . It shone done on them . Collin set her down .

" Give me a minute" he tells her then swiftly rushes back into the house . She first thought he was going for a condom . She didn't want to use a condom .

He came back so quickly she didn't have time to finish her thoughts . He had a comforter in his hands . A really thick one .

She smiled .

He spread the comforter on this floor then she instinctively went on it to lay down . He followed and lay on top of her .

" Aren't you taking your clothes off ?" She asks

" No , you take it off" he replied . She blushed so much . She then kissed him because she thought what he said was cute .

She then slowly started removing his clothes . Shirt then pants . Only thing that was left to remove were his boxers . She was so apprehensive because his dick was bulging out and she was so afraid to even touch it . He was so hard !

" Are you being shy now?" He mocked

" No" she replied squeakily"

" Touch me" he ordered .

She touched him and his body visibly shimmered . He then put his arms on either side of her head . He was hovering over her . He closed his eyes and smiled . When he opened them ,they were glowing.

" You make me feel so good" he whispered .

She slowly removed his boxers . She was even trying to avoid touching his dick . When she pulled it off his member flicked up like a jack in the box . It surprised her . She was in awe .

She took a deep breath as she stared down at it . It was so huge . She then cupped his cheeks and kissed him . She pushes her body up against his . The sensual warmth between them build up as their two intimate parts touch .

Something flicked in Collin . It's like his primal side came out. His dominant werewolf alpha side but he was still gentle . His wolf was eager to take her and give her his seed .

He grabbed her arms and placed them over her head . She was so defenceless at this point . She looked so submissive too . He sucked her breast and kissed her neck making her even wetter .

She was moaning in pleasure . He then licked her from her neck down to her belly button then up again .

He got up on his knees and looked down at her naked body . It didn't make her feel conscious of how she looked . She felt confident because she saw so much lust and approval in his eyes . He wanted her bad too . She saw what she was doing to him . She wasn't the only one being affected . She felt good . He looked at her bare front and ran his fingers over her sensitive area . She quivered from his touch . Her walls seemed to have contracted and then relaxed causing some of her juices to rush out .

He spread her lips and wet his fingers with her juices . He didn't know if he was suppose to have a feast or just ravage her body with his member . Both options seemed so fulfilling but he was being indecisive . He brought his fingers up to his own lips and sucked off everything he gathered from her . It made her more wet . He seemed so raw in the moment. Like he was such a sex demon . Expert even.

" Oh god" she moaned . Even that was giving her pleasure . She didn't know her body was able to achieve such summits of pleasure . She was eager to explore all her wants with him . No limits .

" Please ...................Fuck me" she begged him for it . Her eyes were pleading .

He decided it was time to stop playing with her . It was his duty to pleasure her after all . She was his in every single way . He was trying so hard not to be too primal with her . He didn't want to bend her over and take her . He would be too rough.

So what he did was he flung her legs open . Her juices glistened in the moon light . He made sure to get some on his dick before he entered her . He wanted to be lubricated so it could reduce her pain .

He went to her entrance and slowly , he forced his way through her gates . He could feel his own self tearing from the impact . It was like an elephant going through a needle eye .

" Oh god !!!!!" She cried out in agony . It wad so painful . It was like someone had shoved a fire stick in her and it was just the tip. He couldn't go any more further . He was stuck right there .

She was starting to think that this was a bad idea because it hurt to much . She was about to cry .

" Ooooohhhhh" she said as she squeezed her eyes shut . There was just pain ,pain , pain all over .

She couldn't take another stroke . She couldn't possibly.

" Do you want me to stop?" He paused and asked . There was a big part of him that wanted her to say no .

" It's okay , continue" she could barely even speak .

He tried again but he was still stuck at the entrance. She felt like if he went any further in it would split her .

He stared down at her the whole time . He saw she was in pain . She couldn't even open her eyes to enjoy the moment .

" Blue" he said as he came to a halt . He couldn't bare that he was hurting her . He thought they could try another time .

"Why did you stop?" She asked .

He motioned with his head for her to look down . She did . She saw blood .

She didn't know what to do .

" It's suppose to happen , of course I'm going to bleed . That doesn't mean you have to stop" she said .

" I'm hurting you, we don't have to go all the way . Let's just take it one step at a time until you get use to me ." He said as he nestled his face into her neck .

She smiled and blushed . She then put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. He was laying on top of her under the moon light . Such a romantic scene . She stared up at the moon and wondered how she could have been so lucky to find him . Well he found her .

" Okay" she agreed to waiting a little longer . She felt so comfortable laying there naked with him . His body heat gave her warmth .

"Collin" she whispered .

" Yea babe" he answered with his lips pressed against her skin .

" I love you so so much" she says

" I love you harder" he says as he lifts himself up . He then lays beside her and pulls her close to him . He warps his arms around her and cuddles her .

" I love you infinity x infinity" he whispers as he closes his eyes .

#######################%##%##

The two slept for a bout three hours right there on the balcony . A little later after that Collin's phone rang . It rang and rang and rang . They couldn't hear it because they were too busy with their business . His phone had been ringing before then . There were several messages from Rodrick . He had good news he couldn't wait to share .

Okay this update was quick . Someone applaud me !!!!!