Chapter 19

Adriana's POV.
The minute his lips touched mine , I was in a daze , I even forgot that my dad could come down the stairs and catch us kissing but that didn't matter .

I've been kissed before , but with him it's on a whole nother level . Like I could float . The feeling of intoxication is what fills me and my knees get weak and wobbly .

I really didn't want to , but I slowly pulled away . Our breaths came out ragged and I had to place my hand on his chest to gain some balance .

He reached up and cupped my chin .

" See you later ,Blue " he says then slowly backs away , leaving me rooted in my spot . I stay there for a few moments and watch his retreating form , he even looks sexy from behind . Gosh .

I slowly closed the door , then i hear him drive off . A smile made it's way on my lips . Collin Tanner is truly amazing . An amazing kisser . I need to come out of this daze I'm in , or else Anna will get suspicious and start asking questions . Not that I mind if she asks questions , she's my twin.  Its just that she has a really dirty mind .

I enter the kitchen with hopes of finding some ice cream in the fridge . Anna normally hogs it down before I can even get a taste . Luckily there is . Thank you God .

I grab a spoon and and the tub of ice cream and head up to my room .
As I was walking I began to notice that the place was quiet . Too quiet .
An eerie kind at that .

I hear some noise in the kitchen but no one was in there a while a go . Maybe I should go take a look .
No , don't be that white girl in the horror movies that hears strange noises and goes to check it out .. you know how that is gonna turn out .

Maybe I could use my ninja skills to take down whoever is down there . Or what ever is down there .

I slowy walk down the stairs , then I hear footsteps coming my way and I was frozen . There's a silhouette of a tall form on the wall  . And when the figure comes around the corner I panic and throw the ice cream at it , the make a run for my room .

" What the hell ? " the person screamed . I turned around because I  recognised the voice .

" Jared " I said in disbelief .

" In the flesh " he says

" And it's uncle Jared to you " he uttered while picking up the tub of chocolate ice cream that apparently missed his head .

Jared is my mother's younger brother .

" I'm not calling you uncle , we're practically the same age "

" Point of correction young lady , I'm 19 ,you're 17 .. " he paused after he scoped up some ice cream with his fingers and ate it .

" .. So,  we're not the same age " he continues .

" Yeah , and you still act immature , aren't  you suppose to be in college or something ?"

" Yup , but I was told that you two little ladies needed a real man in the house when Dan is away , so here I am " Is he gonna be like .. our babysitter ?

" We're perfectly fine by ourselves and-"

" No you're not " I looked at the top of the stairs and saw my father . Anna was standing behind him staring at me apologetically .

" ..think I don't know that you girls skipped school , went to parties and God knows what else "

" Dad I can explain-"

" No Adriana , I expected better from you , where did you go earlier ? And don't come up with some lie about the grocery store , cause it's not even a 15 drive from here "