Chapter 32

Death . It touches all , no matter if we want to admit it or not . We deal with it different ways .

But how can you deal with a death knowing you could have saved a person from their demise but you couldn't ? How could one cope with the death of their best friend ?

First there's grieving , then there's self-blame. What comes after is just pure agony . To be lost in such a place is truly cruel . For anyone .

That's all Collin had going through his mind as he banged repeatedly on the glass . He was screaming so loud . He felt his throat ache but he couldn't stop , his emotions overpowered him and he couldn't control himself .

He could only watch as Leona dug around his best friend's body with her tools . It had only been about 5 minutes . But, it felt like he had been watching for a longer time .

His wolf started to whimper . He could also feel the pain and numbmess . There were so many emotions going through him but mostly anger .

He wanted to rip Leona's head off .
He was the alpha after all and he wasn't not about to lose one of his closest friend to an insane human .

He beckoned all the strength and might he had .

He banged on the glass so hard even the walls started to shake . Anger bubbled from deep within him . A surge of rage unleash when Leona smirked at him after she started sawing through Liam's leg .

The glass was impenetrable, but the walls were starting to crumble .

All Collin had to do was break the walls down to get to Liam .

" You're dead " Collin says in a sinister tone .

Dr. Parish upon realising this shudders in fear .

" Impossible,she shouts "

She's smart , but not smart enough to werewolf proof everything.

The walls crumble in an instant allowing Collin passage to the other room .

" No !" Dr. Parish shouts as she tries to escape .

Collin grabs her and slams her into the wall . She wheeses as her back connects to the wall .

" You better make sure he's alive " Collin grits out .

He didn't know if he should kill her . He had never had to face a female enemy before  .

" How do i wake him up ?" He asks her

" Do you really think I'm going to tell y-"

" I'm not going to ask a second time " he squeezes her neck tighter . She turns red instantly as her air supply is being slowly depleted .

" Collin " Rodrick voice sounds from behind .

" We need her " he says .

Collin slowly releases her neck .

" I'm glad you're  okay " Collin walks over to hug Rodrick . It had been a rough night . He couldn't have stand to have something happen to Rodrick too .

" Let's bring him to the pack house . He needs to see Dr . Matt " Rodrick tells him .

They both stare down at Laim's unconscious body . He didn't look like he was in good shape . Leona had done a lot of damage in the little .

" You're coming with us " Rodrick says angrily as he drags Leona by her hair .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eerie eyes stare through the window and they follow Adriana's every move . It was one of Leona's monsters. It was sent to kill her .

There's a sound of nails scratching a long the walls outside and Adriana turns around to investigate .