Chapter 4

Tiiiiiinnng!!
I fell off the bed with an umph . The alarm had scared the shit outta me . It's 7 am and school starts at 8 .

I turned around to see Anna's still sleeping form . I don't wanna have to pull her blonde locks again .

Luckily she caught my hand before it could reach her head .

"Don't you dare think about it girly , I'm up " she said groggily , she was definitely not a morning person .

She hopped out of my bed and practically crawled to her room . I was up and already in the bathroom , I take a long time to get ready , so might as well start now . I wrapped my hair in a bun so as not to get it wet . If it gets wet it's gonna be he'll for me to comb .

I stepped into the shower and the warm water flowing from the shower  head sprayed gently on my back it hit all my nerves in the right places releasing all the tension in my muscles .

After a very relaxing shower , I walked over to my closet with my towel still wrapped around me .

I placed my finger on my chin in consideration . "What to wear what to wear? " I asked myself .

Uuugh.. I should have picked out my clothes from last night . Ok Adriana you got this just calm down . Wear something that makes you comfortable . Ok i need pants . I looked for my green high waist pants that was skin tight .

A shirt ,something simple . I picked out my white longsleeved fila shirt and got my silver choker from off my dresser .

Okay almost complete , just need shoes or maybe strap ups .. I think I'll go with shoes . I took up my black all star and set everything at one place for easy access .

In a couple minutes I was fully dressed and doing a once over in the mirror . I almost forgot to apply lip gloss . I searched through my drawer for my watermelon lip gloss that I love so much .

I smiled in victory when I found the little tube hiding under some of my accessories .

"Anna you ready ?, it's almost 8 "

" I'm already downstairs waiting for you fat butt "

That's a first , I ran down the stairs with my backpack slung over my shoulder , my sister was standing in front of me wearing a grey shorts and pink t-shirt completed with her back combat boots . She looked really cute. I'm surprised she's not wearing a mini skirt .

"I know what you're thinking Adri" she mumbled then rolled her eyes and walked off . I soon followed her outside to my dad's car . He had came in from work at 2 am . He must be exhausted but he says he has no problem taking us to school .

We had a long conversation in the car about school . Dad was telling us to be careful of bad company and we should always stick together .etc. But I already knew all of that . Mom drilled it in our brain . She always reminds us .. girls you should always stick together and be there for each other .

We kissed him goodbye , after we walked out the car and headed for the entrance . There were so many students . The halls were crowded . I went in my bag to take out the schedule that was given to us yesterday . First thing I had was history and so did my sister . We had all the same classes except math and that was last period .

"Anna we need to get to room 5B, I think it's on the second floor "

Anna followed me as we walked up the stairs . This place was big I can tell you that , I don't expect anyone her to weigh over 170 because these stairs are a good workout .

We found the room and walked in and everyone's eyes landed on us . Being new is so unnerving . This is the part where the teacher does the introduction . Kill me now .