Chapter 27

A/N - Chapter written in third person .

It's been a week since Chris started attending West Castle High .

Adriana still hasn't gotten use to that fact , and she has to be begging Collin everyday not to pummel his face to the ground  .

Chris really knows how to push the right buttons .

He knows making advances on Adriana will get Collin all riled up , but he doesn't know that werewolf are super possesive , even more so , Collin is an alpha .

He should count himself as lucky . Not many would get away with trying to persue an alpha's mate . That's suicide .

On the other hand , Collin knows that all Chris' efforts of getting her back are futile , he would just like to give him a good punch for fun's sake .

He's tired of Chris mouthing off at him and acting all bad .

" Show it to me " Adriana says balancing her weight on one foot .

Her lips were trapped between her teeth as she stared at her mate who was laying on a balnket she had spread on the grass .

They were out in the same meadow they came when they had their first date , and kiss .

Their second date was long overdue , so they decided to have another one .

He turns his head to the side , so he can look at her and see if she's serious . She was shocked she would ask him to let her look at it.

She has really become a brave kitty .

" Are you sure you want to see ?" He asks her , she starts to second guess her question . She has always wanted to know what it looked it , what it felt like .

But she was too scared to ask , until today , she had found the courage .

" Yes " she breathes out .

" Okay " Collin gets up of the blanket he was laying on and starts taking off his pants .

She clears her throat , and her breathing starts to falter . She wonders if she would be frightened .

He takes off his shirt .

He was in nothing but his underwear . She covers up her face and turns around shyly making him chuckle .

" Are you ready ?" He asks as he takes off the last piece of his garment .

She nods her head , a few moments later the sound the bones cracking fill her ears and she has the deepest urges to turn around and check if he's ok but she remembers he's naked .

He's done this plenty of times , he's fine
She reassures herself . He's use to the transformation process , it doesn't hurt as much as it use to when he was younger .

The first time he changed was agony , but that's the norm , bones shifting out of place for the first time is not something you want to wish on your worst enemy .

However , it's like a milestone for werewolfs when they have their first turn . And you gain more respect once you have passed through this phase .

A few growls and animalistic sounds fill the air and die out as they spread out ,getting carried away by the breeze through the wide space.

They are very far from civilization so it's the best place to show her . Who and what he really his ... all of him .

His wolf .

The sounds suddenly stops , and the air around her appears to be still . She's hesitant to turn around .

Then she feels soft fur rubbing against her face .

Her breath gets caught in her throat , but she stills turns around to meet his true self .

A grey wolf stands tall in front of her , blinking and titling it's head as if trying to calculate her thoughts .

Wanting to know if she was afraid .

She wasn't at all , she was more like fascinated by him . How his fur looked so silky as the breeze pass through it .

She stretches out her hand and reach for his face . Feeling his flesh under hers . She then places the other one on top of his head and fuffles his fur .

He steps away a bit and shakes his  head , not liking the feeling of being petted .

" You don't like it ?" She giggles .

" Okay , no more petting " she walks up to him until their faces are an hair's length away . She didn't mind that she felt such strong feelings for a wolf , it was still her Collin . And she accepted the fact that he and the wolf are one .

She holds both sides of his face and pulls it down to her level , she then leans her forehead on his and closes her eyes to soak in the moment . Their connection is getting stronger day by day , she feels closer to him by the second .

She opens her eyes finding him staring at her . A fiery ring of brown are now his eyes which she didn't even notice until now , she wasn't even surprised .

She feels something wet and smooth run over her cheeks and she realises he's licking her .

" Collin , gross " she steps back wiping off her face . Sounds like wolfish laughter seem to come out of the wolfs mouth making her smile .

He steps over to her , paws lightly trodding on the ground . He walks around her , like a shark stalking its prey .

He puts his face at her neck and breathes her in .

" Sit " she says grinning .

He doesn't like to be told what to do , but since it was Adriana who made the request he sat down . He then just lay flat on his belly .

He watches her as she walks over to him , her hair blowing in the breeze .

She lays on his back , the fur rubbing against her face feels as comfortable as a cushion .

" You can change back now " she says as she got off him . Everything was perfect , and she wanted it to be just that forever.

They were in a perfect bubble indeed . But don't they know that it's always calm before a storm ?

Prepare for disaster .

_______________________________________

And the plot thickens , i cant wait to start writing the other chapters , I'm so excited but sad at the same time .

Vote and comment people .

And share ☺.

Bye .