Chapter 26

I know , i know , it's been a long time since I've updated .. and hi Ricola : ) .
Here is another chapter !.

Enjoy ❤.

Adriana's POV .
__________________________

I sat there in class , smiling widely from ear to ear , reminiscing on the kisses i just got from my boyfriend .
I really cant help but smile like an idiot when i think about him .

The way he looks at me with his stormy grey eyes has me blushing . Not to mention his affection . I'm honestly glad I'm his mate . It might sound weird that I'm saying this , but him being a werewolf just makes being with him even better in a way . I guess it's the way he understands me you know .

" Adriana " I look up to see Tyra standing in front of my desk , her hair did in two pigtails .

" Hmmm"

" Class got dismissed like 5 minutes a go , and you were just sitting staring out into space "

" I was ?" i blushed .

" Yea , and there's someone waiting for you at the door "

I didn't have to ask who it was , i already felt him .

Collin .. my wolf man .

I got my things and walk over to him , i soon realize that he's smiling at me .

" What ?" I ask while slinging my bag over my left shoulder .

" Daydreaming about me already babe " he has called me babe multiple times , but i still can't manage to get use to it .

" No , i was just distracted " i lie .

" Sure you were " he takes my hand and interlinks our fingers .

We walk down the corridor and there are a lot of eyes on us , and i start to feel shy and want to pull my hands away from his , but he only tightens his grip .

" Come on , we're meeting Liam and Rodrick by my car "

We walk through the exit and to the school parking lot where we see Rodrick and Liam . They were laughing with each other , no doubt Rodrick gave a joke .

" Princess , there you are " Rodrick greets me .

" Hello , Adriana " Liam says .

" Hey guys "

We go to stand next to them and Collin casually places his arm around my shoulder . We talk for a few minutes about some random things and Rodrick says some real funny stuff to get me laughing . He's truly something else .

A large bus drives onto the compound and a group boys in jerseys come out .
I heard an announcemt that there would be a rival team playing a practice soccer match with our school .

Then i read the name of the school on the bus , and it's my old school ,
St . Mark High .  I start to recognise the jersey colors and some of the boys .  They all heading towards the field and that's when i spot a certain someone that i haven't spoken to since i left home .

I think he sees me too because i see him looking in my direction . He's probably wondering if it's me .

Then i see him waving . " Francis !?"

So i smile at him and wave back .

" Collin , give me a sec okay " I tell him , but he still has a grip on me and his eyes are narrowed at my old friend.

" Who is he ?"

" Someone i know and haven't seen in a longtime "

" Just give me a few minutes okay babe " i tip and kiss his cheeks .