Chapter 28

A/N - Chapter written in third person .

" Thanks for showing me , she looks over at him "

" You like it ?" He smiles at her .

" Yeah , you're truly beautiful in that form "

" Beautiful ?" he chuckles . The finally reach Adriana's house .

Adriana steps out of the car as Collin holds the door with one hand and uses the other to take Adriana's hand  . He walks her to her front door .

" Coming in ?" She asks him .

" Nope " he shakes her head causing her to frown . She still had some questions she wanted answered .

" okay , I'll come in " as he closes the door behind him he  watches as the full moon begin to rise in the sky . It only appears once a month .

It didn't have much effect on him anymore , he was just worried about the younger werewolves in his pack who were experiencing it for the first time.

Sure he had people at the pack house to help them through it and keep them in order , but as an alpha it was his duty to be there to support them. 

Feeling his presence around them would cause them to submit .

But his mate is his priority too . After all , what is a pack without a luna ? .

They both go up the stairs , passing Anna who was laying down on the couch . 

" Okay , what do you want to know ?"

He asks her as he sits on the bed . He then reaches out for her and grabs her by the waist and pulls her down on his lap .

" Well for starters , how old are you ?" She has always wanted to know . All three boys speak of their past as if was a very long time ago so she is more than curious .

" I'll be one hundred and sixty five January "

She gasp getting up off him . She wasnt grossed out or anything by the fact that he could be her great great great grand father.

She was just shocked , he didn't look a day over 18 .

" I'll have to start calling you , sir babe " she says looking down at him .

He laughs at her statement .

" So , do you have a family ? I already know you have brothers , but what about your parents ? " she sits back down beside him .

" I don't know my real parents , i was found in the woods when i was a baby , one of the werewolves from a near by pack found me and raised me"

" I didn't know " she says placing her hand on his .

" My brothers that i told you about , are not my brothers by blood "

" Okay , so are there lots of persons in your pack ? "

" Yea , plenty , and we all live like family , i'd like to take you there sometime , show you my world "

She felt special knowing he'd want to introduce her to his family .

" So , how is the werewolf community kept in order ? , don't you have a leader ?" She wonders .

" Of course there's a leader , that leader is called an alpha " he answers .

" I bet he acts pushy and bossy " she looks at him .

Collin stares at her with with his eyes eyebrows furrowed .