Chapter 29

A/N - Chapter written in third person.

They didn't see much of Chris during the day after that . He was more than embarrassed and he had gotten too afraid of Collin to try to face him again .

Collin took Adriana home , he then checked around the house to make sure there wasn't any threats of any form lurking around .

After Adriana reassured him countlese times that she would be fine that's when he decided to start leaving to look for Liam .

" Lock all the doors , and don't come outside unless it's really necessary " he tells her .

He then leaves a kiss on her forehead and disappears into the night .

" And your boyfriend has us on lock down because ? " Adriana turns around to face Ana , she isn't quite sure how to answer that question. 

Telling her sister that werewolves exist isnt the most believable answer .

" Because , there's a kidnapper on the loose , havent you heard ? " at least she wasnt lying .

" No , i haven't , i should probably watch the news " Ana say considerately .

" Yeah, you should " Adriana breathes a breath of relief . If her sister actaully watched the news , she would know that Adriana is lying .

                      ______________
Meanwhile , the alpha is out assembling a team of his strongest men . They are devided into two teams which are  lead by either Collin or Rodrick . The alpha' s nerves are on edge, he can't wait to move out and start searching for Liam again , every second wasted could be detrimental on his friend's part . 

He couldn't wait to hold the person responsible's neck in his palms , holding their life in his hand .

He didn't feel too good about killing , but he would enjoy it this time around .

" You ready ?" He asks his omega .

" Hell yea " he responds. 

The alpha gives a signal and two of the men transform into wolves and start leading the way . They follow the scent they had picked up from Liam's house and start following. 

They wolves burst off into a sprint as they follow the trail  and those who are on foot do the same . They pick up their speed to keep up with the ones that have  changed their form and run super fast .

Few minutes later they stopped at the abandoned factory  they had stumbled upon the first time they searched. 

'Why are we here again ? He mind linked one of the werewolves that had transformed .

' This is where the scent stopped ' he responded. 

" He must be here then " he thought to himself. 

"Spread out , don't leave a stone unturned " he ordered. 

" Rodrick, come with me " The two  of them head into the factory . The door was already busted down so it wasn't hard for them to enter .

" Okay , I'll search upstairs, you check the broiler room " Rodrick says .
But suddenly they hear a loud bang a their heads whip into the direction of the sound .

" What was that ?" Asks Collin. 

" I don't know , but it came from down there  " Rodrick says .

They went down the stairs to the broiler room to see where the sound was coming from. 

" Hear that ?" Collin whispers.

" Yea , footsteps " The faint sounds couldn't be picked up by humans but the werewolves advanced hearing allowed them to.