Chapter 10

I looked up at him with a confused expression . How did he know about the party ? .

"How did you know I was going ?" I asked him

"That dumb fuck Rodrick told me he was bringing you " he said through clenched teeth . Why did he look so furious? , it's only a party .

"You can't decide whether I go or not Collin " I stated with a bit of hesitation .

" I can't ?" He chuckled

"Do you even know what happens at one of Rodrick's parties ?, do you know how many drunk assholes are gonna be walking around looking for someone to get it on with ? " he asked rhetorically .

I shook my head in response .

"Exactly , plus , I'd kill any of those guys who would dare try to touch you . Drunk or not "

I knew by the tone of his voice that he was serious . I don't know what to say at this point , I really dont wanna get him even more upset .

"That's not fair Collin " I tell him . He leans down in front of me and holds my hand in his .

"Blue , come on , don't argue with me on this , I just couldn't possible tolerate any guy at all brushing against you " he says while using his free hand to gently run the length of my arm .

"Why ?" I asked him and for a second I thought I saw his eyes change colors but it must be from the moon shine .

" Because I just can't " That's all he gives me .

He gets up and then sits beside me and we stare at each other for a few moments . He then laces our fingers together .

" Ready to tell me what's bothering you ?"

Gosh , I was hoping he had forgotten about that already .

" It's nothing " I lie .

" Blue , don't lie to me "

" I don't want to talk about it now , okay " I say while looking into his eyes .

He nudges me towards him and I lay on his shoulder he then eases us both down until he's laying in the bed . And I'm laying on him slightly . I start rubbing my hands up and down his chest without realizing it and he kept running his fingers through my hair .

" So youre going to the party ?" I ask him

He sighs then replies . "Yes , I'm going , but it's only because Liam is not here and I need to help Rodrick at the party . According to him if it isn't great , he'll lose his rep. "

So he gets to go and I dont . It's not like I would go and grind against guys while I'm walking through the crowd. I've never even been to a party , and I know Anna would wanna come , so I wouldn't be alone . I'm going to that party even if I'm just planning to stay half an hour ,he's gonna be busy anyway , he won't see me . Right ?

It's amazing the way his smell makes me feel so light , I could use his shirts to build a nest and sleep in at night . Weird I know . Maybe I should ask him for one .

I eventually fell asleep , I knew he would be gone by the time I woke up but his scent still lingered so that would suffice .

&&&
"Of course I wanna go to a party " Anna squeals after taking a bite of her toast. It's Sunday morning and were having breakfast .

I'm glad that she wants to go , I wouldn't have the balls to go by myself .

" So ,you and that Collin guy " she states while wiggling her eyebrows .