Chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to sym-phony , DaneenClark , Goldfeliciamercy1234 , @ColletePetit, jemma1999 Rabiasaifi355because of your wonderful support . I am loving it and don't think i dont read your comments , because i do . For those who have been voting and haven't seen your name please comment so i can dedicate other chapters to you . I have so many notifications and they're a lot to go through  soo .

Anyways, enjoy the new chap .

Tension was thick in the air like fog, the two werewolves were about to clash head to head with the massive beast .

Collin only had one thing on his mind , and that was to get his bestfriend back . He wasn't gonna run head on into him without figuring how to take him on first . He then thought carefully , he made a quick advance and delivered a massive blow into the beast's abdomen .

" Rodrick " he called out . Instantly Rodrick knew what he had to do .  He threw a solid punch at the beast's face causing it the stumble backyards .  It let out an angry growl and found it's ground , making a firm stance . He was showing he was not going to back down .

What seemed to be long claws extended from his knuckles . A luminous green substance that could possibly well be his blood was running down on the claws. 

" What the hell is this thing ?" Collin taught to himself . The blows he and Rodrick gave didnt seem to have done any damage .

" I'm tired of looking at this ugly fuck's face " Says Rodrick . He goes in for the attack but instantly regrets it when short daggers are thrown at his head . He's lucky enough to be so swift , he easily ducks and the daggers lodge into the walls of the room . They explode on impact, a white smoke appears .

"It appears it's actually fast " Rodrick concludes.

" I noticed " Says Collin . " But what was that smoke?"

" Smells like ... wolfsbane  , shit " Rodrick responds .

" It doesn't make sense we try to fight it , Leona obviously planned for us and she's using our weakness against us " Collin says .

" We just need to get through that door , every moment we spend here could be more detrimental for Liam . I cant let him get hurt " he continues .

" Okay , what's the plan ? " Rodrick inquires .

" We need to distract him so we can get pass "

" Alright " Rodrick says optimistically. 

" I'll do it "

" No , we dont know what else that thing has up it's sleeve " Collin announces .

" Its fine , and as you said , we dont know what is being done to Liam . Every moment that passes could be hell for him " Rodrick says .

" I'll distract him , you go find Liam , it's better if we divide and conquer anyway "

" No , i cant let you do that " Collin argues .

" I'm your best shot here , we're just wasting time here with this guy " .. " go get Liam " he says as he advances towards the large monster.

Collin considered if he should take the opportunity or stay and help Rodrick fight . It was so hard for him to decide .

" Go ! " Rodrick shouts .

Collin finally listens to Rodrick  and he dashes towards the door while Rodrick is pushing the beast in the opposite direction .