Chapter 7

It's 8 on the dot and I make it just in time to reach my class . Luckily we don't have to change into our gears for gym today , we'll be taking notes again . Lots of the students are excited about It .Especially Anna .

She's now sitting at the front between two boys on the football team . One of them is kinda short and has a golden tan that makes him more attractive .

The other one that I think is the captain , is somewhere around Liam hieght and has curly blonde hair . I think that's the one she's more interested in , I can see it by the way she's leaning over to him .

If you're thinking that my sister sleeps with any of these guys that are swooning over her you're wrong . She just loves to flirt .

She's even texting me at the moment telling me that she can set me up with the short one next to her .

Me- I'm not interested

Anna(Sis) - Sure you're not , I don't understand why you're so boring .

Me- And I don't understand why you can't take no for an answer .

Our gym teacher walked in just on time with her marker and a text book in hand . Not long after Collin ,Liam , and Rodrick come in too . Butterflies .

They come to the back where I'm sitting and the three of them take the seats in front and beside . Rodrick sits in front of me and Collin and Liam sit on my left . Collin was in the seat farthest away from me .

"Morning princess " Rodrick turned around and chirped . He looked happy as always.

"Morning Rod " I say back .

"Rod?"

"Yes Rod , you call me princess and I call you Rod " I tell him .

" Okay ,I'm cool with it " he states .

I turned around catching Collin glaring at Rodrick . I thought he didn't mind me talking to them anymore . I start to suddenly feel sad .

There's a warm hand on my shoulder and I see that it's Liam's .

"How's the project going ? " finally something to cheer me up .

" Its 65 percent complete " I state .

" Good to know " .

The whole time I was here talking to the boys I hadn't realized that the whiteboard was almost full of information written by the teacher . I need to start writing before she cleans it off .

After minutes of writing and writing and some more exhausting writing , the teacher finally speaks .

" I only have a limited amount of texts books so some of you are gonna have to share " she announces while passing a stack of books to each person at the front . Then the person at the front pass them down until they're all distributed . .

The last two books are passed to back . I guess I have to share with one of the boys .

" I call dibs on princess " Rodrick announces while scooting his chair down to get in line with mine .

I laugh at the action . We were just beginning to open the book when Collin comes to stand in front of my desk .

" I'm sitting beside her " he says pointedly towards Rodrick .

"But-" Rodrick starts off but was cut off by the boy who makes me can't sleep at night .

"Don't argue with me over this Rodrick " he says with much authority in his voice . Poor Rod . I would move too , Collin is really intimidating.