Chapter 26

I sit in the corner of my room staring at the canvas that Collin gave me . I waited a few good minutes before i uncovered it . A million things roamed through my mind about what it could be . 

When i finally did , i saw a painting of a girl laying down in a patch of flowers . Hair spread over the grass and a wide smile covered her lips .

Written in bold was Blue.

It was me , he captured me more beautifully than i even am . Captured every detail from my eyes to my lips .

" This is so beautiful" i say to myself .

I look up and my eyes wonder over to to the bed  , he's still sleeping . I hope .

I plan to make some trouble before we head to school .

I cover up the painting and put it away safely ,then slowly crawl beside him on the bed .

I've really broken some rules , having a boy sleep over !

He looks so peaceful sleeping , he looks so boyish . He almost looks innocent .

I look down at him and smile . He's truly a beautiful sight .

I run my fingers through his hair and he seems to appear more relaxed making me smile . I love that i have such strong effect on him .

" Staring at me while i sleep ,Blue  ?" He whispers with his eyes still closed .

My cheeks tint red at his statement and i pull my hand away feeling a bit awkward but grabs my hand gently and pulls it to his lips and kisses it .

" You don't have to stop " he opens his eyes showing his grey orbs that glisten due to the rays that escpae through the curtains .

I know he looks innocent when he's sleeping , but he's the total opposite when he's awake .

" We have to get to school " i blush

" I'm well aware of that " he rolls on top of me .

" But I'd like to have .." he brings his face closer to mine .

" Just one " ...

" Last kiss " and just as he was about to kiss me .

" Adri , omg , I'm sorry , i thought he was gone " Anna said as she rushed back out .

How can she embarrass me two days in a row ?

Collin laughs and says .

" Get ready , I'm gonna come back to bring you to school "

" Okay " i smile at him .

" Later , Blue " he leans down and places a lingering kiss on my forehead .

He then leaves .

" Did you guys have sex ?" Anna runs in with a wide grin on her face .

" No , oh gosh no , get out " i throw a pillow at her .

______________________________________

After closing the front door , i walk towards Collin who was standing by his car . I wasn't surprised to see Rodrick and Liam with him two .

They are really close , they treat each other like brothers .

" Hey guys " i say as i turn around facing them in the front seat .

" Good morning , Princess " Rodrick smiles . " You guys had a sleep over ?" He asks earning a bump on the shoulder from Liam .

" What ?, i just want to find out if they- "