Chapter 24

Notice : Chapter written in third person .

After the big reveal that the three boys are werewolves , Adriana went to call her dad to inform him that she couldn't come home . Her father was beyond upset and demanded that she told him where she was so he could get her .

But she couldn't explain to her father why she didn't come home the night before , he would probably send her to a mental facility .

So now here she was still playing what her boyfriend told her over and over in here head .. he was a supernatural being . A fricking werewolf .

She was curious about what he said before , that she didn't know how it affected them both and she wanted to know . She turned on her side on the bed she layed in the night when she was drunk . She remembers how angry he was at her , and about the big fight they had after . And how torn she felt when they were apart .

She couldn't let that repeat itself , no matter if he is a werewolf , he's still the same Collin right ? .

She sat up in the bed and contemplated whether she should go to his room .

It's already past midnight .

" He's probably sleeping by now " she thought to herself .

But the thought was still there at the back of her mind , so she got up and started walking down the hall . She came in front of the grey colored door . She was hesitant to knock at first , things were kinda weird between them and they didnt say anything to each other throughout the day .

" Collin " she called as she knocked on the door .

" Come in " he answers so she turns the knob and pushes the door open .

When she enters she sees him sitting by the window ... he was shirtless .

His hand was folded under his chin , he looked so lost in his thoughts .

" Couldn't sleep ?" He asks as he looks at her , she was wearing one of his shirts .

" No , my mind won't rest " she admitts .

" How about you ?" She asks .

" Me either " he says while standing up .

He starts walking to her but she shys away and sets her gaze to the grey carpet on the floor , she wouldn't be surprised if even his bathroom was grey .

" Come here " he says and holds on to her hand and guides her to the bed and they both sit at the edge .

He takes her face into his palms and looks straight into her eyes .

" Are you afraid of me , Blue ?" Is she afraid ? , there were a lot of things she was afraid of , but not him , not her Collin . She couldn't imagine him trying to hurt her , at least not intentionally .

" No " she answers truthfully .

He removes his hand and puts them on his lap .

" You should be " he says staring out into the darkly lit room .

" I know you won't hurt me Collin " she says and grabs onto his hand .

He smiles at her , feeling happy she has confidence in him .

" But I almost did " he whispers .

"And I'm sorry I - "

" But you didn't hurt me , I'm fine " she cut him off .

" You don't understand , you don't know what it would mean if I had gotten the chance to actually mark you "

" Mark me ? , what's that ?"