Chapter 38

Sexual Content in this chapter . I'll let you know when it's coming up . If you don't want to read it just stop when you see the warning ! Enjoy 😊 .
Adriana's P.O.V
I gasped in shock and covered my mouth as I watched Collin go down on one knee . Was this really happening ? All of this in one day . He tells me he loves me and now he's proposing .
His eyes appeared to be as gold as the sun that was setting behind us . They looked at me pleadingly .

Of course I wasn't going to say no . I love him with all of my being . He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world . He makes me feel so invincible yet so vulnerable at the same time . And if that's how it's going to be , then I'm all for it ! I'm all for the fire rushing into my soul just from his gaze . I want the heat that builds up between our bodies when he touches me . I want him and his everything. And it's not simply because because he's my mate , it's because I know he loves me like no one else could .

I didn't realize how long I had him still waiting there for my answer . I was still in shock . My knees were so weak and I was beginning to cry a little .

" Yes , yes . I'll marry you . Yes !"

" Really?" He half cries half laughs . We were both so emotional. Nothing could feel better than this moment . And even though I know our journey won't be easy . There isn't anyone I would rather be in this with but him .

He then gets up and scoops me into his arms and begins to spin me around .

" I love you so much Blue , I'll promise I'll do everything in my power to make you the happiest woman in the world . Thank you" he says then places a kiss on my forehead.

All of a sudden I hear clapping and cheering . I look into the house and I see the dining room doors open . I see Rodrick , Anna , Chris and some other people that are most likely Collin's pack members .

I look up at him and cup his face . I could feel the water works coming . Tears of joy begin to run down my face . I duck my head into his shoulder .

" You did all this for me ? I don't even know what to say" I sniffle.

He walks to the dining room with me still in his arms .

I see Anna taking pictures of us as he carries me .

" Congratulations girl" she tells me

" Thank you" I reply shyly .

" Hey Princess" Rodrick comes over and says . I then glance up at Collin thinking he was going to get annoyed because Rodrick called me Princess . Surprisingly he remained calm .

" Hey Rod" I say and I motion for Collin to place me down .

" Let's take a walk" he tells me .

I look at Collin and I saw that he was okay with it . I then gave him a light peck on his cheek .

" I'll be back" I tell him . I feel him starting at me as I walk away . I look back at him and catch him smiling like a fool .

Rodrick and I walked to the front of the house where it was more quiet .

" Welcome to the family" he says and I smile

" As Collin's omega , it is my duty to protect you . I will give my life for you my Luna . And I'm sure everyone in there can say that as well ." He says with so much conviction. People would risk their lives for me ? Wow .