Chaper 37

It's been a whole whole month since the incident with Liam . During that time , Collin and Adrianna barely saw each other and if they did it would be just to see how she was doing . Collin had his plate full . There was the issue with Liam and now Chris .

Chris' transformation was successful. Even though it took a while he now understands how the werewolf world works . He understands that he has to keep all he knows under wraps to protect everyone , both human and werewolves .

Even though Collin is still upset with him for going after his mate , the alpha understands that Chris is now one of them and that should be put aside .

Liam's condition is stable . The doctors managed to procure an alternate medicine to fix his condition . They did that by drawing his blood and analyzing the property of the substance that was given to him . It took a long while because they didn't know what it was but through a series of test they eventually found out .

Dr. Parish as promised by the alpha has yet to see or feel the sun light . Collin visits her from time to time to remind her that she'll never get out of the cell . She'll never be free . Some might think it's inhumane to keep someone prisoner but not allow them to see the sun , but at least he didn't kill her . Then again , some things are much worse than death .

For the first time in a long while , everything seems to be going in the right direction . Adrianna's dad got a job in the city so he'll be able to stay home with her and Anna more often . Best of all Collin can finally spend time with his mate . It's been a while since they've spent time together , alone .

$&&&
Adrianna glances  in her bedroom  mirror excitedly doing a once over at her new dress Collin bought for her .  It was a silk grey fine strap dress that reached her knees . It hugged her curves perfectly. That was match with her silver earrings . Her hair was in a high ponytail , just the right style to show off her necklace. They were going on a date but Collin wouldn't tell her where to . She put on her silver , red bottom heels that Collin had also purchased. She looked so stunning , yet graceful .

" don't you look adorbs" Anna said while she walked in the room.

" Do I ? I'm so nervous" Adri laughed .

" Why , it's just Collin , your werewolf man" she laughed

" you look amazing Adri" Anna smiles at her reassuringly.

" I don't even remember how to have a conversation with him ! It's been so long" Adri blurts out .

" You'll be fine" just then the doorbell rings .

" And that will be your man" Anna says .

They both walk down the stairs together Adri clutches her little purse in her palms in hopes of relieving some of her anxiety .

Anna opens the door and there he stands , so tall and handsome . So glorious .

" Good evening , ladies" he greets both of the girls with a charming smile .

" Hey" they say at the same time .

"Are you  ready , Blue ?" He asks

She hasn't  heard that name is so long . It brings back all the memories of when they had just met .

" yes" she says almost out of breath .