Chapter 25

Collin's POV .

( Please forgive me if there are any errors )

I sat with my feet lapped under me on the forest floor as the medicine man chanted some incantations while he danced around me .

My eyes were closed , I was trying to connect with my other side , my wolf . I could feel him , but it's like he was hiding from me in a deep corner of my being and I just couldn't reach him . We were out of touch , and he was out of control , causing me to lose control in the process .

I need to fix this . I don't normally come to these type of people because they use magic , magic always comes with a price . But it's the only way , if I don't do something I will hurt her .

I open my eyes , still having no control over my wolf , I see the medicine man walk over to the now burnt out fire and pick up the hot asshes . He rubs some sort of bush in it then walk over to me .

With his fingers he starts drawing symbols over my naked chest with the ash at the same time chanting . I felt no effect until he touched my forehead .

I could feel my wolf's aura all over me , it was overpowering mine , it was dominating me .

" You , take over " the man says .

" He " he points to my forehead .

" Control you "

I knew what he was referring to . And he was right .

He then runs a blade swiftly over my arm drawing a small amount of blood and slides the blade over his tongue tasting it .

His eyes rolls over , turning full white .

" Silver , silver silver silver " he chants .

When he comes out of the phase he bends down in front of me .

" Silver , make body weak " he pushes my chest .

" Wolf , is still strong " he points at my forehead .

" Silver make wolf mad mad mad " he continues .

" I know , that's why I'm here , so you can fix me , so tell me something I don't already know "

" Shhhh , I talk , you listen " he covers my mouth with his hands that smelt like forest herbs .

" Make it come out " he shouts .
I tried to call my wolf , but it still wouldn't listen to my command .

" Who is alpha ?" He asks .

" I am " I look at him looking down at me , a necklace of bones hanging around his neck .

" No " he slaps me and I almost growl at him .

" Who is alpha ? "

" I am " ... " No " he slaps me again .

" Who is alpha ?!!! " ... who is alpha ?
That's when it hit me that i am the alpha , but not without my wolf , we are the alpha "

" He is , we both are " I say .

" You have bond , silver break the bond , find the bond , be one with wolf again , feel him , let him feel you , tell him what you want him to do , listen to him " he says as he walks around me fanning me with sage .

I don't know how I had mange to miss this , I should have known there and then when I couldn't feel him anymore , when I lost control over him .

That darn silver severed our bond .

I closed my eyes again and using all the strength I had I called out to him , urging him to come to me . I made him know that i wasn't gonna back down , and that he was done dominating .