Chapter 40

Guys . I want you to do me a big favour . Please sub to my channel . The link is in my profile . You'd be helping a lot . xoxo
Yea and sorry about the late updates . I have school and work . Soooo yea . Enjoy .

Adrinna's POV
It took a moment for me to process what he just said . The thought of him ever being in love with someone else did something to my heart and my damn speech cause I couldn't talk . Like I knew he slept with other girls but .. but ... I am not okay with the thought of him ever being engaged in any sexual activities with other girls . Gosh . He probably did to them what he did to me . I .. I couldn't fathom . And a mermaid ? Really ?

" Blue" I hear Collin call me . He stared at me with concern . His white shirt complimented his eyes so well . He looked like a goddess in the afternoon light .

" Yea?" I reply . I rub the back of my head casually . I tried to pretend I wasn't just lost in thought . But of course they weren't going to buy it .

" Are you okay ? I was just joking you know" he said and I instantly got relief . My jealous side took over . I was having thoughts I didn't want in my head .

" I'm good , I'm fine . Why ?" I utter . I bite my lips as I stare at a spot on the wall then turn my attention back to them .

" You sorta zoned out there for a bit sis" Anna jumps in . I could tell she was suppressing a laugh . She knew me too well to not know what I was thinking. I know she could tell how crazy I was for Collin and how much he means to me .

" Awwee . The wittle pwincess was shook up by what Collin said" Rodrick mocked .

" No I wasn't" I blush . I actually was shocked . Collin is normally so serious . I was not expecting him to pull something like that . Especially now , after what happened with us . But I guess on the bright side he's loosening up . I like that .

" It's okay you know . The feeling is natural . Jealously is naturallll" he continues . I smiled internally. He is not lying .

" It's not jealousyyy!!" I say to him firmly . Well kinda .

" And besides, it never happened . It couldn't have" i said as I stared dead straight into Collins eyes . I was affirming my position I guess ? Letting him know that he couldn't have done that .

He wouldn't have . I just know it . Did I ?

Suddenly it's like something came over me . I didn't want to be that type of girlfriend but my mind was telling me to search his phone . Restrict him from communicating with females . Well probably he could talk to Anna .

" Adri" I hear my name being called again .

" Zoned out again" Anna says .

" I wasn't" I said shyly .

"Babe , you kinda were"Collin says as he stares .

He moves closer and places his lip to my ear and whispers .

" There's only one you . No one could ever take that love away . Not even if I was being bewitched."

He then kisses my ear and pulls away . ( It tickled 🤭)

" So guys , what's the plan ? Like I'm literally bored" Anna utters as she searches through the empty fridge .

"Well we're definitely not going swimming" I mutter and they all laugh at me .

" I'm kinda hungry" Rodrick blurts out .

" Of course you are" I say

" I'm full . I had a bountiful meal last night" Collin says while staring at me ! My body instantly tingles . Goosebumps take me over as a recollection of last night's events rush back into my head . Scene by scene. The rush ,the sweat , the breathing , the panting , the pleasure . The sweet pleasure . I was the meal !

" Well , I'm okay too . I'm .. im not hungry or anything . I'm fine . Are you hungry Anna ?" I turn to my sister .

" No . But I have to go . Daniel and I are going out" she says as she stares at her phone .

" Rodrick , give me a ride please?" She asks

" Alright let's go" he says .

####################################
We ended up just staying in the house for the whole day . It had just dawned on me that I would have to tell my father about all of this sooner or later , minus the werewolf part . I don't think he could manage it I told him the whole truth . We' ll just have to wait until he gets his time off work .

Collin and I cleared off the table and disposed of the food we didn't want . We had ended up ordering food because I got hungry and Collin didn't want me to eat by myself .

Since it was almost dark , I was beginning to get a big apprehensive. People normally do stuff at night . When I say stuff I mean like what happened the other night ;)

I didn't know if that was on his mind , but it sure was lingering in mine . Collin made me feel some indescribable way and i want to feel that again . But I was too shy to say anything .

Then again , if we carried on maybe we would have gone all the way . I have no problem doing that , it's just I'm so scared !!! He's gonna hurt me .. hurt me good .

" You've been zoning out a lot today" he grabs my waist and pulls me near .

" Hmm ?" I say

" I said you..." he starts then stops . He brings his fingers to cup my chin .

" I said you're beautiful" he then goes in for a kiss .

He kisses my neck then brings his hands down to cup my ass cheeks .

" Beautiful and wet" he smirks against my skin .

" Collin" I airily gasp . How did he know ? I am wet . Just him talking gets me wet .

" I want to take you , right here , on this counter right know" his voice came out rugged and primal .

He spins me around and braces his front against my backside .

" Like this" he says then spins me around again and spreads my legs and drops them on his shoulder .

"Like this"

He then lifts me up with my legs still on his shoulder and braces me on the wall .

"Like this"

I was breathing so hard . He got me so hot . Hot Hot Hot . I was flooding by then .

I didn't know what to do with myself . I wasn't even brave enough to kiss him so we could start stuff . I was in a daze. He intoxicated me .

He looked at me and smiled . " But I won't"

" Huh ? Why ?" I ask without realizing . Why was he playing with me ? He gets me all hot and bothered and then quits . It's not even fair because I am not at all brave enough to take control . Besides , I've only kissed boys before . I have never actually gone this far .

" You're not ready and I think we're suppose to wait until marriage" he says

I look at him dumb founded . Like dude , we did stuff , ungodly stuff . Why are you even pulling that card ?

" What if I don't want to wait?" I utter as I played with the fringes of my shirt . I unconsciously start balancing on one foot at a time .

" What do you mean?" He asks as he stares into my eyes .

" I mean" I say as I walk closer to him . Holy shit . I'm actually making a move .

" I want you" I breathe

" I want you , to take me , like this" I usher him towards the couch and push him to sit back . Then I straddle him .

" Pretty please , don't let me beg anymore . I have actually been waiting so long i don't...:"

Collin cut me off with a kiss .

" I'll never refuse you" he breathes as he strips me .