11

#TPTG11

I'm on my laptop right now while reviewing all my college entrance exams that I took.

I passed all of it.

Ateneo, La Salle, UP, UST, NU, and AdU. The top universities in the Philippines.

I bit my nails while checking them once again. I still couldn't believe it but I'm proud and happy for myself.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took it from the table.

"Fey!"

It was Lou. Nilayo ko ang phone sa tainga ko dahil sa lakas ng boses niya.

"Speaking," I replied

"Have you seen the results? Nag-email na sa'yo?"

"Yeah. I just received it."

"Me too! And guess what? I passed three out of five."

I smiled. "Congrats. Have you decided?"

"Yes of course. I told you before that I want La Salle diba? And I passed it. I also passed UP and Adamson."

"Good for you. Congrats again," I cheerfully replied

"How about you?" she asked

There was a short silence.

"I passed all of my CETS."

She gasped. "I'll pretend to be shock."

I chuckled softly.

"Anyway, congrats to you too! Is is still Ateneo?"

I sighed. "I guess so."

Matagal pa kaming nag-usap ni Lou. She's always the one to open up new topics and gossips. I was just listening the whole time. We talked about our future and college. Nagpaalam nalang ako nung pumasok si mama sa kitchen.

"Oh Fey. You're here," bati niya at kumuha ng baso. Sinalinan niya iyon ng tubig. "Studying?"

I shook my head. "I just checked something."

She nodded.

"The results are out for my college entrance exams," I said

Her eyes widened. "Really?" pagkatapos niyang uminom ay dumiretso siya sa tabi ko. "And?"

"I passed all of it," I muttered

Her lips parted. "Talaga?! Wow, congrats Fey!" she happily said and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled. "Thanks mom."

"Ang galing galing mo talaga," dagdag niya

Hinarap ko sa kanya ang laptop para ipakita sa kanya ang resulta. She then caressed my back. I laughed when she continued to give me compliments.

"What's the celebration?" Dad walked into the room

Umayos ng tayo si mama at nginitian si papa. "Fey just passed all of her college entrance exams."

He then shifted his eyes on me. "As she should."

I avoided his gaze and looked at my laptop instead.

He cleared his throat. "Well, congrats Fey."

"Thanks dad."

"I guess this calls for a celebration!" my mom said happily

Dumating ang maid na may dala-dalang kape. Binigay niya iyon kay papa.

Sumimsim si papa doon. "I would love to but I can't. I still have duties to fulfill as governor. Alam niyo naman ang trabaho ko diba."