14

#TPTG14

"Fey."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw blurry images of people in front of me.

"You're awake!

It was Julia's voice that I heard.

My throat felt dry but I tried my best to speak. "What h-happened?"

Unti-unti namang lumiwanag ang paningin ko. I can now see them clearly. I realized that I'm in a hospital lying in a hospital bed.

"You passed out," sagot niya

I held my head and tried to recall what happened. Napahawak ako sa sa ilong ko at naramdaman kong may tissue doon, agad ko iyong tinanggal.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay na ko. My head just hurts a little," I replied and held my head

They sighed in relief. "Thank Goodness. Nagulat kami sa pagkahimatay mo kaya diniretso ka na namin sa ospital."

Maya-maya ay dumating ang isang nurse.

"Okay na po ba siya?" tanong ni Agatha

"Yes po. She passed out due to stress and overfatigue but she'll be fine. Kailangan niya lang magpahinga," sabi ng nurse

They all nodded and looked back at me with a worried expression.

"I'm fine guys. Your worried faces make me feel uneasy."

I slowly got up and removed the blanket on my body. I looked at my watch and my next class is about to start.

"Shit. We're gonna be late," I said and quickly wore my heels.

"But the nurse said that you need rest. Pahinga ka nalang muna dito sa clinic, huwag ka na umattend ng class," si Julia

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. "Are you serious? No way. I never miss class."

I stood up and searched for my things. I saw it on the chair near my bed. Kinuha ko iyon at inayos ang sarili.

"I'm fine guys. I'll just rest at home," I assured them

Tinalikuran ko na sila at naunang lumabas.

***

After class, I went home and took some rest. I admit, I got scared of what happened to me. It was the first time that I passed out.

Must be because of the sleeping pills. Unti-unti ko ng nararamdaman ang epekto nito sa katawan ko. I started to experience the side effects of it. I should really stop taking those damn pills.

I sighed and turned on the other side of my bed. Speaking of pills, I wondered what happened to Jac. Wala na kong balita sa kanya simula nung nangyari sa party ni Lou.

I took my phone from the bedside table and dialed Lou's number. After a few rings, she finally answered.

"Hey Lou. It's me, Fey. I was just wondering if you have any news about Jac. I mean, is she okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Uhm. She's fine. She just got out of the hospital a few days later. She's resting at home...and turns out that it was because of drugs that she used," malungkot niyang sabi

I sighed. "Okay. How about you?"

"I'm okay. I'm just glad that everyone who went to my party are safe. I mean who knows if they also used drugs," she chuckled nervously

It must have been hard for her to deal with people judging her because of what happened to her party. Some might assume that she also uses drugs as well.