13

#TPTG13

"She was drugged?!"

Tumango ako kay Lou na kanina pa hindi mapakali.

"What the fuck," she cursed and chewed her lips. "Where is she now?"

"I need to call the ambulance," I said and took out my phone

"No! Wait," pag-pigil niya sa'kin

Kunot noo akong tumingin sa kanya.

"How did you know that she was drugged?" she gulped. She looked scared, nervous, and worried at the same time.

I swallowed hard and took out something from my purse. She looked at it and took it.

Umawang ang labi niya. "Oh my God. Is this really—"

"I'm sure of it."

"And you found it in her purse?" she gasped

I nodded in response.

"No, no, no. She would never. What if she was just drunk and passed out? I mean there's no way, right?" she chuckled nervously

"I thought so too but we still need to figure it out. But first, we need to take her to the hospital."

"No, wait!" pigil niya ulit

"What?!"

Her lips parted. I saw fear in her eyes. She was uneasy. Kinagat niya ang pang-ibabang labi niya. Tumingin siya sa kaliwa't kanan bago hinawakan ang balikat ko.

"If you call the ambulance then my party is ruined. The people are going to panic. Once they found out about Jac, magkakagulo ang lahat!"

I scoffed. "Are you serious Lou? There's a woman who just passed out for God knows what reason and all you think about is your damn party?!"

She gulped. "No. I mean— I'm just saying what if we just put her in the room and wait for her to wake up and-"

"For the love of God Lou. She's your friend! How could you say this?"

"Calm down Fey. I just don't want things to get worse. And Jac. She always party. Maybe it's normal for her to pass out—"

"Then how do you explain this?" I said while holding the small plastic with drugs inside in front of her

She swallowed hard while staring at it. "Give me that."

Kumunot ang noo ko nung hinablot niya sa'kin iyon. My eyes widened when she was about to taste it.

"What the fuck Lou?! Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled and grabbed it back

"Then how am I suppose to know if it's really drugs?!" she exclaimed

I honestly didn't know what's going on with her. It must be the alcohol. She couldn't think straight too.

"I'm calling the ambulance whether you like it or not," I said and quickly dialed the number

Tumingin ako kay Lou na ngayon ay napasandal nalang sa pader habang tulala.

"We'll fix this. I promise," I assured her

After a few minutes, the help arrived. The medics took Jac's body. I watch them as they put her inside the ambulance.

The people at the party were shocked upon the incident. They were clueless. They keep asking questions and wondering what happened to her. Rinig ko ang bulungan nila. I bit my nails as I watch their worried expressions. Pati ako ay hindi alam ang gagawin.