17

#TPTG17

The next day I woke up late in the afternoon, around 1am. I went downstairs to have lunch and I saw my dad together with a man beside him.

"Fey. You're awake," he greeted with a smile on his lips. "Just in time, I would like you to meet Alvaro," pakilala niya sa lalaki

I looked at the man beside him. He's tall and has a huge body frame. Moreno rin at halatang may lahing foreigner. His features are well defined. Sharp pointed nose, an angled jawline, thick eyebrows and his eyes are brown.

He smiled. "Buenos dias senorita," he took my hand and kissed the top of it

Agad kong binawi ang kamay ko sa kanya at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

His lips parted. "Sorry," he said with an accent

Kunot noo akong tumingin kay papa.

He laughed awkwardly. "Ah. Sorry about my daughter. She's a bit grumpy in the morning," he told Alvaro. Dad seems to be in a good mood today.

"Ah. I see. You're daughter is beautiful." He looked at me again. Kita ko ang pagkislap ng mata niya

I cleared my throat. "Sorry to ask but why is he here—"

"Ah! He's the son of a close friend of mine. He wanted to meet you so I let him visit the mansion. This is my daughter Fey," he beamed

Titig na titig pa rin sa'kin hanggang ngayon si Alvaro. "So her name is Fey? Wait how do you pronounce it--"

"It's Felicity," I corrected him

His brows raised. "Felicity. Such a lovely name. It fits you."

I simply rolled my eyes at him and looked at Dad instead. "He's half Spanish but moved to the U.S. and he's currently on vacation here in the Philippines."

Did I even ask?

Hindi ko sila tinignan. My stomach started to growl. I already want to excuse myself but I don't want to appear rude. Baka mapagilitan pa ko na bastos ako sa bisita.

I heard dad cleared his throat. "Anyway, I'll leave you two here. Get to know each other a little bit."

Napatingin ako sa kanya.

"By the way, my daughter is single," he whispered to Alvaro

My eyes widened. "Dad!"

I saw a ghost of smile crept on his lips. Nagpaalam na siya sa'min. He tapped Alvaro's shoulder and looked at us for the last time before leaving us two. 

Is he trying to set me up with this guy? Seriously? I'm not looking for a man at the moment. Geez.

Is this one of his tactics so I could get distracted? So that I can forget what he did? So that I couldn't get in his way?

I scoffed. Men will never be a distraction for me if that's what he's thinking.

Tumingin ulit ako kay Alvaro. I eyed him from head to toe. He's wearing a black long sleeves polo and denim pants with black shoes. He was about to speak but I turned my back on him and went to the dining room.

After I ate my breakfast, I went to the pool area for a swim. I removed my silk robe and dived into the pool. It's only been fifteen minutes since I swam when I felt someone was watching me from a close distance. When I lifted my head on the pool, I saw Alvaro standing in front of me.

He's topless and with his six pack abs. I bet he even applied oil all over his body for more complexion. He's tanned so it gives it a more masculine impression. He's only wearing this tight black trunks and his crotch was completely evident underneath it. It's like he's bragging to me how huge his dick is. Akala niya siguro maakit niya ko.