K.A.S (PART 6)

#TPTG_KEITH

"Can I get another bottle of alcohol please?" I asked the waitress in the small karenderya where I'm at. I wasn't sure if she heard me since I'm already drunk, half-asleep even if I only consumed three bottles.

I thought of going home now but my body wouldn't let me. I realized I need to pay first so I took my wallet from my pocket and when I opened it, there was no cash.

A soft chuckle escape my lips then I put it back inside my pocket. I roamed my eyes on my surroundings. My vision was blurry. I realized I was the only one left. It's already dark too outside. Well, I guess I'll just stay here for tonight.

My head was spinning and I couldn't get hold of myself anymore. I slowly slammed my head on the table and slept.

"Hijo. Hijo, gising na. Magsasara na kami."

Slowly, I opened my eyes when I heard a voice of an old lady. My head remained on the table. I felt her held my shoulder as if she's trying to wake me up

She sighed. "Ano ba naman ito. Gising na Sir. Hindi pwedeng dito kayo matulog."

Then my phone suddenly rang on top of the table. I was too weak to pick it up. She saw it but was too hesitant to pick it up. I wish she'd pick it up for me. I smiled weakly when she did. I was about to speak but I eventually passed out.

"Keith. Hey Keith, wake up."

Someone tried to wake me up again. The voice sounds so familiar to me. I forced my eyes to open. My vision was still a blur. I saw an image of a woman. She gradually became clear. I was relieved when it was Trisha.

My throat felt dry but still managed to speak. "Hey.."

She sighed while looking at my state. "Let's go home. You're drunk."

She helped me get up by putting my arm around her shoulder and she also wrapped her arms around my waist. I was in fact, too heavy for her but she managed to carry me like it was nothing.

I was still a bit groggy and numb. I heard her thank the old lady which is the owner of this place. I assumed she was the one who payed the bills. We both got out of her karenderya and walked towards her car.

She carefully put me inside. The next thing I knew, we were on the road. We were silent the whole time. I wanted to ask how she's been but the alcohol was too strong for me. I saved up my energy and took a nap through out the whole ride.

"Keith. We're home now. Come on. Get yourself together," she groaned while carrying me. I realized we were in front of my condo. Hers was just next to mine. I tried to find my keys inside my pocket. When I got it out, she took it from me and opened the door. We then both got inside.

"Thanks," I burped. I removed my arm over her and was about to go straight to the kitchen but my legs turned weak that's why I suddenly sat on the floor

"Keith!" she said, a bit shocked. She was about to help me stood up but I pulled myself together and leaned back on the cold wall behind me

"I'll just stay here for a bit."

She sighed and sat infront of me. "Why? You should get to bed. You're completely drunk. Bakit ka naman naglasing ng sobra? Ang baba pa naman ng alcohol tolerance mo."

I blinked twice, my eyelids felt heavy. "Did I?"

"Yeah. Buti nalang sinagot nung owner yung phone mo at pinaalam kung nasan ka kung hindi malamang natagpuan na kita sa kalsada."

I smiled weakly. I noticed she was carrying a lot of things. It's all on the floor now. Her bag, portfolio, and plates. "Where were you?"

"My classmate's house. We just finished a project."