The Masterminds...

Hey :))
So you may have heard that this is now a co-owned account.
Surprise!! I'm the new recruit.
Hi, I'm Leo. This is my emoji: 🐁🌸
If you see that, it means one thing: me. >:)))
Some things about me: I've been told I look like a mouse, hence the 🐁. My sign is Leo, but I swear I'm a chill person and no, that's not why it's my author name.
My character's name is Luna Wechsler. I know, right? Wechsler kinda sounds like throwing up! She also goes by another last name, Kanazuki. You'll hear her referred to by any of these names, depending on how close she is with people.
She's a first year at UA in this story, and she replaces Mineta in class 1A. He's a little bitch boy, sooooo he got kicked out.
We don't like him in this house.
Some basic info on her: she's sweet but still blunt and straightforward, and kind of has a hot temper. Her mood changes a l o t. She's got a very ruined view of what family is, but she'll dedicate herself to people she considers friends. She's competitive as hell and impulsive. She's immensely creative, but can't think or do anything logically. Drawing, painting, anything art based is her life. She was born in the suburbs, in the middle of California, and moved to Japan a few years before the story takes place. More on that later. She's half-Filipino, half-white. Her quirk is... actually maybe that should wait.
You'll learn more as the story goes on :).
(Romance: Love triangle, Bakugo and Todoroki)
This is her:

HellooooI'm Lib🍄✨I like mushrooms so I went with that :]Ummm facts about me is that I'm a Pisces and I'm the co-owner of this account now! I'm the one who had this account beforehand, and now I'm opening my doors and password open for my friend Leo

Helloooo
I'm Lib🍄✨
I like mushrooms so I went with that :]
Ummm facts about me is that I'm a Pisces and I'm the co-owner of this account now!
I'm the one who had this account beforehand, and now I'm opening my doors and password open for my friend Leo.
Enough about me though!
My character is Simon Says, her real name being Janice Alia (don't call her Janice she hates how much it makes her sound like a grandma). She goes by Simon to almost everyone, and the students call her Ms. Alia. She tries really hard to make sure no one knows about her name being Janice, and instead goes by Jane to close friends and family.
She's a pro hero and starts off as just a teaching assistant for our beloved class 1A.
She's not really a fan of the spotlight but always finds herself in it somehow. She's very charismatic for being such a mess, and she works as hard as she can and always has.
As for race, not even she knows what she is. She was adopted from a small community church on the east coast when she was really tiny.
She's very family oriented and would do anything for who she considers family.
(Romance: Aizawa, Hawks, +who knows yet lol)
Here's her character sheet!

Anyways, bye!Also, credits to the people who made these character sheet templates!

Anyways, bye!
Also, credits to the people who made these character sheet templates!

Anyways, bye!Also, credits to the people who made these character sheet templates!