5. "Pottah"

"Mom?? Is she okay??" Simon asked as she ran into her sister.
"She'll be fine now. She had another seizure.." Amara explained.
Brian and Luna sat in the waiting room, extremely uncomfortable.
Especially Luna, seeing her teacher so early in the morning after they all had to wake up because Simon and Amara's mom had an emergency, and she insisted that Luna couldn't stay home alone.
"She's okay??" Simon asked.
"Yeah." Amara replied.
"Can I see her?" She asked Amara.
"She doesn't want visitors-"
"Hi, I'm the hero Simon Says and I need to see a patient. Can I please be let back?" She asked the receptionist.
She was let in instantly once she was recognized and her mother laid in a big empty room on a machine decorated bed.
"Hey, mom."
"God, did Mar bring her boring ass husband?" The aging woman said.
"Yeah!" She replied with a laugh.
"She's out there making it about her, huh?"
"Are you on medication that makes you more aggressive?"
"Did you deny what I said?" Her mom asked, bursting out laughing.
Simon smiled with guilt.
"You're really okay?"
"I'll be okay if you don't marry a boring person like her. Look at him! Neat brown hair and a blue shirt! He's got those green streaks, but thats it. He's not even not-attractive, he's just boring.."
"Mama..." Simon scolded.
"Oh, shush. That girl by him isn't boring though! Do you know the one with the purple hair?? The flower girl from their wedding! She's a feisty one. I like her."
"She's my student at my teaching job, yeah." Simon explained as the woman began coughing.
"Sorry she woke you up at 4am.. why don't my little superhero and I have some early breakfast and chat?" She said with a grin.

"Did I beat Aizawa..?" Simon gasped.
A few teachers looked around.
"Ah, Si.. he's usually here a minute before school starts." Thirteen, Simon's favorite teacher while she was in school, said.
"Wait.. has he been scolding me for being late and doing that this whole time?!" Simon gasped, and the calm room bounced with laughter.

He opened the door, surprised. "You're not late." He commented.
"You almost were." She said in a salty voice.
"I wasn't." He said before turning to the class.

"No way! Bakugo is not the Draco Malfoy of our class!" Simon tried to say to the group of kids she was chatting with, just as the door opened.
She was sitting on the edge of a desk in the back, talking to Mina, Tsu, and Ochako about who each of them would be in fictional worlds.
Aizawa walked in and saw her, frozen in place.
"Snape.." Mina whispered, and Simon spun.
"Oh my god wait..." She slammed her hand over her mouth.
He didn't even have an expression, he was just looking at her, and she could feel the disappointment coming off of him.
Yeah, he was definitely Snape.
"Please go ahead.." she gave a strained smile with her thumb up as she sped to the front of the class.
She read the lesson plan ahead of time for once, and knew what was happening.
And then, they were outside about to get on a bus!

"The U.S.J classes were super hard for me at first, considering my quirk is one that needs other people and this class will be less.. interactive."
"Simon."
"But that just meant I had to train harder and find ways that I could. I expect a lot of you to come back with so many notes on your costumes that-"
"Simon.."
"-the support course will have a semester's worth of work!" Simon explained to the class as she leaned over the front seat, ignoring safety, which Iida seemed to be trying his hardest not to point out, considering he shouldn't scold his superior.
"What is it even going to be??" Midorya asked.
"Well, we-" Simon began, but yelped and fell back into her seat, defensive.
"Did you elbow me?!"
"We're about to make a turn, and you were too busy to listen." Aizawa explained as he closed his eyes.
"That scared me.." she pouted as the bus turned, making her lean.
Yeah, she definitely would've fallen.
"You okay now, Iida?" Luna asked.
"What??" He turned his head quickly.
"Simon being out of her seat? You looked like you were sweating."
"Why would you call Ms. Alia by that??" He asked at full volume, like always.
"She's like a year older than me, whatever.." Luna said with a grin.
Simon turned back around, her excellent ears aiding her. "Why do you call me old then?!"
Another elbow to her side, and she yelped again, right before another turn.
"Bruh!" She yelled in English, unknowingly.
"You just bruh'd your boss?!" Luna asked in English.
"I'll bruh your mom!" Simon yelled back.
"Old lady!"
"Evil child!"
"You can't give me shit you're from Maryland!"
"Fan energy."
"Shut up!"
Aizawa sighed. "What was that?"
"What was what?" Simon played dumb.
"I think legally you have to tell me." He nodded with a faint smile.
He's in a great mood today..
How many students' souls did he absorb to be this chipper?
"I'm from the land of the free, sir. My words are my own." She couldn't even keep a straight face while saying that.
"Is that what they still call it?" He asked.
"Apparently so." She laughed at the USA.

Luna was trying to doze off like Mr. Snowmeiser over there when she heard people talking about how similar Midoriya's quirk was to All Might's.
"All Might's quirk doesn't break his body!" She heard someone say.
That's right, it doesn't. Come to think of it, why does Modoriya's quirk do that? It's not part of the quirk, otherwise he wouldn't have joined UA. With that kind of downside, not a chance. It's like he hasn't even learned how to use it yet. Like, it's not made for his body.
She looked down. I've got an idea of what that's like.
She smiled when they started making fun of Bakugo, finally feeling satisfied enough to nap.
As soon as she closed her eyes, the bus stopped, and she propelled forward, hitting her head on the seat in front of her.
"Kanazuki!! Are you ok??!!" Iida yelled.
"I'm fine, I'm fine..."
She really needed that nap..

"Rescue training!!" Thirteen exclaimed.
The students erupted in chatter.
"This will test your quick thinking skills, and your charisma and presence. In some ways, being a hero is about performing, and showing that you're there, so the people you're saving can rest easy." Simon explained passionately.
"Aizawa sure is teaching you how to do good with the kids!" Thirteen complimented.
Simon turned to look at him, and he shrugged. "I really haven't done anything."
"Oh!" Thirteen said, and Simon processed the moment.
Her eyes went wide, she smiled, and her big pointy ears perked up.
"So you're saying that-"
A strange noise came from down the steps.
The pros all had serious faces, while some of the students were confused.
A purple mist formed in the plaza.
This... sense of dread, it embedded itself into the ground, and up their feet and through their whole bodies.
This felt bad...
"Thirteen, Simon, protect the students and head for the exit!" Aizawa yelled as the villains started to file in. The second he slipped his goggles on, the confusion in some of the students melted into fear.
"What's going on?? Is this part of our training??" Kirishima asked.
Simon planted her feet, prepared for anything.
"...no. Those are villians."