ONE;

"Elijah-"

"Elijah-"

"No, shut up, I haven't had any caffeine juice." Elijah groaned, holding his head.

Samuel rolled his eyes, reaching into the side pocket of his bookbag and pulling a bottle of coffee, handing it to the male.

Elijah took the drink, quickly unwrapping the safety plastic and popping the cap, drinking the light brown liquid in huge gulps. Once he finished getting what he assumed was enough, he placed the now half empty bottle beside him on the picnic table outside.

"You drank a lot." Samuel spoke.

"I also fuck a lot, so I know how to do it right." Elijah retorted, "if you're gonna make a stupid statement, please make it interesting."

Sam rolled his eyes, sitting down next to the long haired male. "What's wrong with you today?"

"My dad took away my Xbox, what do you think? My dad found out that I went to a party, found out I was drinking and my absolute favorite, he also found out I was fucking a guy." Elijah said, "I swear it's like he has a tracker on me. Nothing like having to come out to your parents, because for some reason since they don't have interesting enough lives they have to pry in mine."

Samuel listened to the male rant, taking on his words. "So they know?"

"About us? No, they think you're straight." Elijah said, taking his fingers, running them through his haid and brushing it out his face.

The asian male nodded. "Thank god, I was worried we were a little too loud during our study sessions."

Elijah shook his head, "oh fuck off, you're the reason I'm failing algebra."

"I'm failing economics, because you lied to me!"

Elijah rolled his eyes, taking the bottle of coffee and finishing the rest. "I had too, how else was I suppose to get your plump, luxurious ass in my bed?"

A light blush filled the asian male's face, "shut up, loser."

Elijah saw the faint color rise onto Sam's face, making him chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. We have to actually find someone to tutor us or we are both fucked and not in the good way." Elijah said, Samuel nodding his head in agreement.

A moment of thinking, Samuel reached in his pocket, pulling out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"My brother he has a friend who tutors people, when my brother saw how bad my grade were he gave me the dude's number." Samuel said, "his name is Max and he's really good."

Elijah nodded along. "Yeah, but is he hot?"

"Bro, shut up, we can't worry about fucking him, when our own grades are fucking us." Samuel said, going to send Max a message, when his phone was taken bu Elijah who managed to type out two full messages in the speed of light.