FOURTEEN;

When Max felt the lips he craved to taste press against his own, he was in shock

When Max felt the lips he craved to taste press against his own, he was in shock. How could someone as beautiful as Sam even consider kissing him?

It took a moment for Max to fly down from the cloud Sam's lips put him on to return the kiss. One hand instantly found it's way to Sam's soft cheeks, that were still slightly wet from the tears that spilled out.

Max's hand trialed it's way to the back of the smaller male's head, brushing through his soft locks, slightly pushing Sam's face closer to his, deepening the kiss.

Only when Max's lungs started to tighten from the lack of air did he pull back, but was quick to reconnect their lips together in a more messy manner, now tilting his head to the side, taking in all he could at the moment. The grip on the back of Sam's hair got tighter as the kiss got deeper, making him not want to pull away.

Yet, he did, the sounds of heavy breathing coming from both males, as Sam connected their foreheads together, his eyes closed as breathed in and out fast.

Soon the two made eye contact and Max couldn't help the smile that rose to his face as he saw the puffy red lips, glistening, the coal eyes no longer holding a pink tint from crying and instead Sam's face held the pink tint. The asian's hair was fluffed up and messy.

"I wish I was into photography." Max stated, making Sam look at him oddly.

"Why's that?" Sam asked,

Max slid his hand back to Sam's cheek, running his thumb across the smaller's swollen lips, which made Sam press a kiss to it. "So I could have a reason to capture you like this."

The statement made Sam blush and a small, "gross," to leave his mouth.

Max giggled at the comment, leaning down a bit and pressing a kiss to Sam's nose, "you like it."

"Do not." Sam protested.

"Okay, baby, whatever you say." Max smiled.

A moment of silence filled the two, before they heard the door open and Elijah walked in, "I got bored and when you two stopped kissing, I was going to come running in but then you started whispering and I couldn't hear it, but if you were talking shit about me, I will, I repeat, I will, fuck you both."

"I can assure you, there will be no fucking tonight." Sam said, "you aren't worthy enough to be talked about."

Eli gasped at the statement, "coming from you that hurts me. I am the light of your life and you know it."

"It must be pretty dark in my life for you to be the light." Sam retorted.

"Take that back!" Elijah demanded, before jumping onto the two, making them both groan in pain.

"Your pointy ass elbow is in my fucking side!" Sam spoke out.

Max groaned, "you don't want to know where his knee landed."

The long hair male sat up and backed away from the two, "If you want I can kiss it better." Elijah offered.

"I know what you can kiss." Max mumbled out, sitting up properly and soon picking up Sam and placing him in between his legs, Sam's back pressed against his chest and soon started to play with the smaller's hair.

Elijah noticed the action and raised a brow, "when did you too start getting close?"

"Jealous?" Max teased.

The long hair male shook his head, "no, just curious. If I wanted to cuddle someone, I have many numbers in my phone, plus I get more then cuddling out of it." Eli winked.

When the words left Elijah's mouth, Max was quick to look at Sam, stopping his actions of brushing through the smaller's hair.

Samuel seemed to not care, instead reached up and grabbed Max's hand to signal him to keep going.

At first Max didn't understand why Sam seemed to not care, but he seemed to connect dots.

Instead of all his attention going into Elijah, it was now focused on Max, because Max was doing something the asian was never really use to and that's receiving attention.