THIRTY-FIVE;

It took no time for Sam's mother to agree with Max staying for some days, after hearing a bit of the situation that Max was willing to share, all the intimate details stayed with his lovers

When Jake heard the situation, he was quick to take Max aside and talk to him about it, worried for his close friend. Sam's mom was whispering to her son trying to get more information, but Sam wasn't willing to tell her anything more, because it wasn't his story to tell.

"Mom, I just don't want to overstep Max's boundaries. When he's ready, he will tell you." Sam whispered, making his mom nod.

She sent a soft smile, "I'm just worried," She explained, "It seems really serious, like should we call someone?" She asked.

"I don't think that's necessary," Sam explained, "He has us now and that's enough."

She gave her son a small pat on the back, "You're right." She smiled, "Let me go get started on dinner, you can go be there for Max, I think he could use all the support." With that his mother walked off and headed to the kitchen.

Samuel stayed back, watching Jake and Max chat among themselves, deciding to let them have some time to talk, he found Elijah who was in the kitchen with another bag of shredded cheese, eating it over the trash can. "This feels like deja vu." The male commented.

"Fisten," Eli started, swallowing the mouthful, "If you wanted me to not eat the cheese, you should have hid it."

Sam rolled his eyes, "I'm going up to my room, enjoy your cheese."

"It was lovely hanging out with you, Cecilia." Elijah said, before dropping the now empty bag of cheese into the trash and running after Sam. He met up with Sam on the staircase and gave his bum a playful smack.

The action made Sam jump and let out a yelp, which led to Elijah laughing the rest of the way to the bedroom with a very unamused Samuel.

Once the pair made it to the bedroom, Elijah was quick to lock the door and press his lips into Sam, who's anger was quick to disappear.

"I miss kissing you." Eli whispered in-between kisses. Sam smiled a bit, before pulling away, "You kiss me all the time." He replied.

"I haven't kissed you enough as your boyfriend." Elijah spoke softly, pulling Sam close to him, their chest pressed against each other, "And that's way better than when I kissed you as a friend."

Sam leaned in pressing a soft kiss to Elijah cheek, "Who knew you could be so sweet."

The other didn't reply and instead buried his face into Sam's neck, pressing a soft kiss. The pair stayed like that for a bit, before a knock at the door made them separate.

Sam unlocked the door and Max stood there, his eyes watery and his face flushed. "Are you okay?" He asked and Max nodded, "Just an emotional conversation with Jake."

The smaller nodded his head and stepped aside, letting Max in, before relocking the door. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"I can, he asked about my ex, I told him that we haven't been in contact for years after she finally left me. She found my new number and called me yesterday, which is why I called you. I don't know how to she found out that I was living in a dorm or the number of it- oh my god." Max said.

The pair looked confused, "What?" Elijah asked.

"The only way she could figure out my number or where my dorm is, is if she went to my parents." Max explained.

"So she went to your parents and played victim?" Elijah asked.

"She was really good at it." Max spoke, "If she went to my parents they would have told her anything, since they adored her and always wanted me to go back to her."

"Should we pay them a visit?" Sam asked, Eli nodding in agreement.

Max looked worried shaking his head, "No, they won't help."

"Why's that?" Eli asked.

"I have to tell you guys something."

And the pair finally got to see how truly broken Max's world was, but this time, he had people who would help him pick up the pieces.