THIRTY-SIX;

It took a while for Max to finally began talking, but the second he did, it poured out like a flood

He told his two lovers about the fact his parents despised him, telling him that he was such a failure that they refused to have another child.

Max went on to explain they didn't support his decision to go to college, how they yelled at him all the time, making it impossible to do anything at the house. That's why he moved to a dorm, no longer having to listen to his parents constantly tearing him down.

The male struggled to keep it together whilst he told of the story of his horrid parents. "When they found out I had a girlfriend, they mocked me saying that she was dating me for a prank, that I wasn't anything other than a joke. When they met her, they were completely different people, how was I suppose to tell my girlfriend that my parents are bad when they acted like complete saints? My parents loved her so much, I got to hear them talk terribly about me, but talk about how amazing she was."

A small silence filled the air as Max took a deep breath.

"When we officially broke up and they found out, they lost it. My dad actually hit me and demanded I get back with her. That's when I decided that I needed to get a dorm. That's why I never like to go home and why I never talk about them." Max fully explained, finally looking up and meeting both of his lovers eyes.

Neither one spoke a word, instead Max was met with his body being thrown down and two pair of arms being wrapped around him tightly. Elijah and Sam pressed many soft kisses to Max's face, covering him in affection.

When the dense air seemed to disappear, Sam finally spoke, "Even after all that you faced, you still treat everyone so nicely. That within itself is powerful."

"I was so scared to get feelings for either of you." Max said, "Everyone that was suppose to love me unconditionally, didn't."

Sam's fingers brushed through Max's hair, "Now we understand why you're a bit more reserved and knowing this we will be able to help you more when you need some reassurance." He smiled.

"Plus you liked Sam since day one." Elijah joked.

"I liked you too, but you're definitely very intimidating." Max admitted, "I saw the way you use your puppy eyes and soft words."

Eli scoffed, "I don't do that."

"You do." Sam and Max replied at the same time, before bursting into laughter.

Elijah let out a dramatic fake cry, pushing away from the pair, getting up from the bed and exclaiming, "No one loves me!"

A long pause, "Well don't everybody disagree at once."

"Oh no, no, no." Max spoke, "That's not true."

"I actually agree." Sam replied, before getting a pillow thrown at him. "Oh come on! I was joking." He said, sitting up and letting out a groan.

Max slide up on the bed to lean against the headboard, which led Elijah to straddle his lap without hesitation. "Woah." The brunette spoke, placing his hands on Elijah's slim waist.

"You can't sit like this and not expect me to take the opportunity." Eli defended.

Max used his hands to pull Elijah closer to his body, "Trust me, I am not complaining."

"If you guys are going to sex, I'm going to go make me a grilled cheese." Sam spoke.

The mention of food made Elijah turn his head, "I'd rather have a grilled cheese."

That's when Eli felt lips press to his neck, kissing up and down, softly.

"Is that so?" Max asked, pressing another kiss to Elijah's neck.

"Oh fuck."

"Imma kill myself."