SIX;

As soon as those words left Elijah's mouth, it felt as if the world was moving in slow motion

Samuel had placed a hand over his mouth, to cover the gasp of shock that left it.

Max slowly sat back, the book falling out of his lap. When the world finally started speeding up again, he quickly tried to recover from his mistake.

"I'm just joking." He said, trying to let out a fake chuckle.

The small asian quickly nodded in agreement, but Max knew that their reactions told a different story. "Oh, that wasn't a funny joke." Max said, leaning towards Eli, their noses brushed against each other. "Sounded like you were jealous." He spoke lowly.

The words made Elijah back away from the Max's face.  "Jealous? Why would I be jealous of you?"

"Maybe you want me." Max shrugged, "maybe you're actually just jealous I'm not giving you any attention."

"Fuck you." Elijah spat, his words harsh.

Max just lightly chuckled shaking his head, leaning down and picking up his book that he dropped. As he did so, he looked up to meet Elijah's eyes, "you offering?" He asked, as he sat back up, a smirked placed on his lips.

The long haired male didn't answer, because the way Max looked up at him, made him forget all his anger and instead it was replaced with desire.

Sam finally spoke up when silences filled the room, "Max please don't tell anyone." He pleaded. "I can't risk losing my best friend-"

"So you two are friends with benefits?" Max asked, interrupting Sam.

The asian nodded his head. "So, there's no strings attached?" Max questioned and Elijah knew where this was going.

"Uh, yes." Sam answered, making Max smile.

"I won't tell anyone, on one condition." Max said, "the condition being, you two let me on whatever this is."

The long hair male stood corrected, he didn't know where the conversation was going and now was completely shocked. "You wanna fuck us?" Elijah asked.

"Yes." Max said, "I haven't been in a relationship for a while and they usually end badly for me, so maybe this is better then getting attached and catching feelings."

Sam tried to control his laughter as he was currently dealing with being attached and having feeling for Elijah.

Maybe this wasn't a bad idea, he would have a distraction from the Eli and maybe it would help him to push his feelings aside and be able to move on.

"Okay." Sam said, being the first one to speak up.

Elijah looked at the male and asked, "are you serious?"

"You've been trying to fuck him since we got here." Sam retorted, making Max chuckle and reply. "He would be the one getting fucked."

Elijah shook his head, "definitely not, I'm better as a top and I'll show you."

"Eli acts like he sucks at bottom so he can be a top." Sam added, making Elijah jab him in the side.

Max raised an eyebrow, "you wanna top me?" He asked, making Elijah nod his head.

A small smirk started to form on Max's face. "Okay, you can top me once and see if you like it, but if you even for a single second hesitant, I'm pounding the fuck out of you."

Sam even shivered from the words, "Eli, I don't think you should test someone like that. You haven't even gotten him into bed." He whispered.

This caused the male to roll his eyes, "you're not seeing the big picture." Elijah said, leaning over so only Sam could hear. "Imma finally fuck him."

"That's my thirteenth reason."