TWENTY-FIVE;

"Hey, where's Max?" Jake asked as he mindlessly flipped through the channels on the television

Sam went and sat beside him, "he's studying in our room, we talked about the tutoring and he asked if he could study in there."

"He spends almost all his time either studying or tutoring, sometimes I wonder how I'm even his friend." Jake joked, stopping on a cartoon show, "but I guess he really wants to be a lawyer and make his parents proud."

Elijah entered the room with a bowl of cereal in his hand, making Jake glare at him. "What brand is that?"

"I didn't check the brand of milk as I was pouring it." Eli replied, taking a gaint mouthful of cereal and chewing it.

Jake turned off the television, turning his full attention to Eli, who paused mid-chew. "I wasn't asking the brand of milk, I wanted to know what kind of cereal you got."

"Fucky farms."

"You son of a bitch, those are mine!" Jake said, jumping up and going after Elijah who was already halfway down the hall, now stuffing his face with 'Fucky farms'.

"This has milk in it! Don't make me drop it!" Elijah screamed, rushing back into the kitchen.

"Then give me the bowl and nothing bad will happen." Jake replied.

Elijah was soon back in the living room area, lucky charms remains on his face, as he tries to hide behind Sam, "Fuck you, I ain't giving you anything other then an empty bowl to clean!"

The statement make Sam turn to Elijah, "I'm doing the dishes tonight." He said, making Elijah smile.

"I mean fuck you, your mom's a hoe." He yelled at Jake, who remained in the kitchen.

"We have the same mother and you know she's a saint."

"Sam you're really ruining my vibe right now."

"Said the one with lucky charms on their face, I think you need to stay humble." Sam retorted.

"You'd still make out with this face." Elijah stated, right as Jake came out out his own bowl of lucky charms.

"I decided it's in my best interest to not take take something from him that has his mouth germs all over it." Jake said, sitting down beside Sam

Eli sat down on the chair next to the couch and finished his bowl.

As the pair both completed their lucky charms, Sam spoke. "I ain't cleaning any of that, if I even see what appears to look like a marshmallow in the sink, I will raise hell." He said, standing up and exiting the living room.

He went back upstairs to check on Max, who had stayed at the desk and didn't appear to move from his spot at all. When he heard the door open, he jumped at the sound before turning to Sam. "Oh shit, I didn't mean to scare you, I was just checking on you."

"After hearing Elijah and Jake screaming I was worried I was going to be next." Max joked, "I'm fine though, thank you."

Sam smiled softly, "I could offer you some lucky charms-"

"No, after hearing that, I chose life." Max spoke, making Sam laugh.

"If you get bored or hungry, Jake and Eli are a good show and I make some amazing sandwiches." Sam said, turning to leave as he said, Max stopped him.

"Wait, Sam."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"For?" Sam asked confused.

"For caring." Max replied, "it means a lot that you checked on me."

"Eli I swear to fucking god, do not fucking do it!" Jake's voice cut them off.

"Imma kill myself one of these days." Sam said, turning and leaving to see what the pair are fighting about now.

" Sam said, turning and leaving to see what the pair are fighting about now