Sir

"How long have you been into men?" Tom nonchalantly asked as he took a sip of water.

"Eh, for while. I get around alot, so I know what I like and what I'm attracted to." Jake replied.

"So your basically a fuck boy." Tom implied. Which was not wrong, because Jake usually had a lot of one night stands.

"More or less. Depends how into the person I am."

"Well that makes me feel better." He rolled his eyes, realizing what he was getting himself into.

Jake stood off the couch and walked over to Tom on the bed. "Oh stop it." He grinned. "Jealous much?" He glanced at his lips and leaned forward.

Tom felt the urge to resist. He still wasn't comfortable with this situation just yet. Woefully, Jake's presence, and his soft lips, were enough to woo him. He kissed back, letting go of any built up tension he had. He closed his eyes, tilting his head to the side for more control.

Their tongues enhanced the others existence. Tom unconsciously wrapped his arms around the back of Jake's neck, loving everything about this moment. He fell back onto the bed, Jake hovering over him. Their mouths stayed locked, bits of saliva now coating their lips.

Jake decided to tease Tom a little, biting down onto his bottom lip. He pulled back, looking into his brown eyes. He eventually released his lip, a smirk on his face. "You have nice lips." He laughed to himself as he watched Tom's face heat up. He began sucking the side of his neck, his cologne scented flesh starting to become red.

Tom tilted his head back, the touch of Jake's lips on his neck making it hard to process much. "N-no hickey's Jake." He moaned out. As much as he would love to be marked up by him, it wasn't worth the risk.

Jake grinned to himself. He knew he should've stopped, but it was Tom that he was attempting to give a hickey to. He's wanted to be like this with him since forever. He placed one last kiss on his neck, pulling back to scan over his work.

He attacked his lips again, this time with more force. He slid his tongue into him once more, grazing the roof of his mouth. Their lips became red with the extreme session they were having, their tongues throbbing. Jake started feeling extremely antsy, becoming more encouraged by the second.

Tom could feel Jake's hands crawling up the sides of his waist. His shirt rose and fell as he let Jake get a good feel of his abs. His eyes opened, widening as he felt Jake's hand beginning to palm his hard-on through his trousers. He moaned into the kiss, his arms dropping from the back of his neck. Instead, he placed them on the sides of his cheek, so he could get a better grip on the tongue dancing Jake was doing.

Jake's ears rang with the sound of their mouths smacking together, and the erection in his briefs was beginning to pulse. "Do you want to?"

"Well, I uh," Tom sat up, starting to nervously play with his hands.

"It's fine. We can just chill here instead."

He went quiet for a moment. Was he ready? Probably not, but instead of saying, "yeah let's just chill," he thought fuck it.

He continued kissing him. Jake took it as a sign to keep going and started to gently bite his lip again, causing him softly moan. Tom's hands traveled up Jake's abs, and ended up pulling off his shirt.

"Fuck, your getting me excited." Jake said, as he looked down at the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah me too." Tom replied, trying to gain a little bit of confidence.

"Why that face for?"

"I'm nervous."

Jake looked at him with empathy. "We don't have to. Seriously."