Bye

While on set the next morning, Tom got an exciting phone call. A few months back he had auditioned for the lead role in a new movie called, Cherry. And today was the day his agent called him with the good news.

"I got the part?" He exclaimed through the phone.

"Yes, but there's only one problem. Shooting starts in two weeks, and I know your still filming for Spider-man right now."

Tom sighed, disappointed. "Oh."

"So what you'll have to do is finish shooting the scenes you need to shoot here, and then fly out to start working on Cherry. Do you think you can do that?"

His face brightened again. "Yes! I can!"

After the phone call ended, he informed the director of his schedule change. He wasn't happy, but understood it was business. Tom then told Harry, then Z, Jacob, and finally Jake. Everyone was happy for him, and told him how this was another huge step in his career.
~
What was a four week shooting schedule, turned into two weeks of hard work. It passed quickly, and today was Tom's last night staying here with the spider-man cast. Definitely a bittersweet moment, and he wanted to cherish what he could before he left.

Harry offered to fly with him, so he would at least have someone he knew on this work trip. While they would be on set for Cherry, the rest of the cast would be staying here to finish shooting their scenes.

Tom ran through his room gathering his stuff, while Jake sat on the bed watching him. "Babe, come sit with me, chill out for a moment."

"I can't I have so much to do."

Jake stood up, and pulled him down onto the bed with him. He started tickling him, smiling as Tom's face turned red. Bursts of laughter filled the room.

"Okay! Okay!" He giggled. Jake stopped, and let him sit up straight. He sighed heavily, and leaned his head against Jake's broad shoulder. "How are we going to do long distance?" He asked, eyes beginning to water.

Jake combed through his hair. "We'll figure it out." He cupped his face, wiped away his tears, and kissed him.

Tom kissed back, roughly. He slid his tongue into his mouth, with a small desire rising in his underwear. "Touch me Jake, please." He whispered, lustfully.

"Jacob might come back." He protested, keeping his guard up.

Tom stood and locked the door. "We haven't done it since we landed. And now we won't get to do it for who knows how long." He sat back down on the bed, and held Jake's hand. "Please?"

Jake smiled and pulled Tom onto his lap. "Anything for you." They kissed, and he slid his hand into Tom's underwear. His dick grew harder as he jerked it in his hand. Tom moaned between kisses, struggling to keep their lips together.

Tom then got off his lap. He pulled his pants and boxers off all the way, and got onto his knees. He began to kiss Jake's bulge. He slowly crept his hand down his pants and into his briefs. Jake moaned from excitement, he hasn't got to feel this in two weeks.

Tom removed his underwear, as Jake pulled off his shirt. His wet mouth engulfed Jake's huge cock, starting to suck. His legs trembled everytime Tom inched closer to his balls.

Jake pulled off his own shirt, and then moved Tom's attention from his dick, to their lips. They kissed as Jake flipped them over to the doggystyle position. He looked at Tom's cute freckled ass, and moaned, ready to fuck the shit out of him.

He ate out his hole for a few moments, but couldn't wait any longer. He carefully slid his giant cock into Tom's tight pink area.

"Mgmh." Tom moaned. He held onto the pillow as he fell forward everytime Jake thrusted. His back arched, allowing Jake to grab onto his sides for more willpower. "Harder baby." He groaned loudly.

Jake got rougher. He dug his hands into his sides tighter, and thrusted. His cock slammed into his ass, creating a loud smacking noise. He moaned loudly, surprisingly climaxing into his hole. He forgot how good he felt, and was unable to control himself.

Once he came, Tom could feel it oozing out his ass. Making him almost cum. "I-"

"Wait." Jake flipped him over and moved his way down to Tom's cock.

"What are you doing?" He said curious, and a little irritated he didn't cum. Jake just smiled, the devilish smile he always does.

He started sucking and jerking him off. He started at the tip, and made his way down, getting faster each time. He gagged, and used his spit to pleasure him. After he sucked, he would pull Tom's dick out, with a pop, and slowly stroke him, teasing him in a way.

"Fuck baby." Tom whined. His hips grinded, and head fell back onto the bed.

Jake slid his mouth back onto Tom's rock hard cock, and entered two fingers into his hole, slowly pulling them in and out.

"Mghhm." Tom let out one final, loud moan, and came into Jake's mouth. Jake swallowed, and continued sucking him off for a few more moments.

He smiled afterwards, and climbed up beside Tom, who was still panting. "I forgot how good you felt." He said kissing him on the cheek.

"Same here. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Just- you know... being my person." He blushed.

"You don't have to thank me for that babe." Jake said, giving Eskimo kisses.

Soon, they both got dressed, and Tom started packing again. A knock came from the door, and Jake unlocked it.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. Harry, Z, and Jacob stood with a "good luck" cake for Tom at the door. It was strawberry, decorated with white sprinkles.

They all ate cake, and talked for the rest of the evening. Z's face was stained red from laughing so hard, and Jacob ended up blowing water out his nose. Their last night together as a group was magical. Definitely a work trip to remember.

The End.

Book II- GyllenHolland: Cherry