Fuck

"Fuck, Jake." Tom said while scanning over his hickeys and bite marks. He tried to dab them with a wet cloth but the bruises hurt when too much pressure was applied. They made him smile though. Each mark was a reminder of how good it felt when he was with Jake. "What am I going to do? Everyone is going to be on my ass about this."

"Just tell your makeup artist that you hooked up with someone." He responded while combing through his hair.

"Fine. But these look too big to be a girl's doing." Tom turned to him. He was now brushing his teeth.

Jake looked at him and winked. "You know you took that really well." He began rinsing his mouth out.

He slightly blushed. "I- I enjoyed it, but it was a little too rough for me."

Jake rolled his eyes, but grinned. "Well I guess, for you, we can take it slow until you're ready." He kissed him on the cheek and left the bathroom.

——————

The next few days were pretty normal, besides everyone asking who gave Tom his hickeys. Shooting was much better than before now that him and Jake were on good terms, and they were also surprisingly good at hiding their business, so nobody suspected a thing.

Although, Tom hadn't stayed at Jake's place since the night they had sex. He was sore, and was still trying to wrap his head around what happened. But Jake missed him, and he knew it. Even though they see each other almost every day on set, it wasn't enough for Jake. He's a very intimate and touch starving guy.

"Hey babe, will you stay at my place tonight?" He whispered.

Tom's eyes widened and looked around the set to see if anybody heard what he said. "I told you not to call me that in public." A slight smile was apparent on his lips.

"It slipped out, my bad. But will you? I miss you."

"We see each other every day."

"You know what I mean. Please kid?" Tom looked at Jake's blue eyes and couldn't say no. He knew he should've, but he couldn't. Being around him was like being under an intoxicating spell.

When they got to his apartment, Tom collapsed on the bed. Jake piled up next to him, hugging his body tightly. "I've missed you. A lot." He began planting kisses on his neck. He slowly started to move his way down his body, and managed to pull off his shirt.

When Tom's shirt came off he knew he had to say something before it went too far. "Jake, can we not? I'm still sore. I- I don't know if I'll be able to do it again."

Jake stopped what he was doing and stood up. He walked over to his bags, and pulled out a bottle of lube. He walked over to Tom and handed him the bottle. "Here, try this."

Tom looked at him, confused. "Like put it on my-"

"Yeah."

He stiffened and straightened his posture. "No Jake, that's embarrassing."

"Please baby, for me?" He pleaded, and started rubbing his knee.

"Fine." Tom sighed. "But try not to leave anymore marks on me where people can see them."

He allowed Jake to remove his pants and underwear. He then opened the bottle and applied the substance to his fingers. He looked away from Jake, not wanting to make eye contact, and slid his lubed fingers into his tight pink hole. The moisturizer was warm, and immediate moans started to escape his lips.

Watching Tom pleasure himself made Jake hard. He nonchalantly removed his pants and underwear. He glanced at Tom, still working his fingers in and out of his area. He licked his lips, and moved Tom's hand away. He gently slid his dick into his hole. He began thrusting, and quickly got carried away with himself too easily. He pinned Tom's hands to the bed above his head.

Tom whined and moaned as he felt the need to hold onto something. "I t-thought you said you wouldn't be r-rough. I'm still sore Jake." He whimpered.

Jake remembered what he had said a few days ago. He kissed him, slowing down his thrusts. "I'm sorry, I forgot." He apologized, releasing his arms.

Tom kissed back and said it was okay. His head fell back onto a pillow, and his eyes fluttered shut. Jake was going much easier now, and it felt godly. His hands grabbed the bedsheets and his legs wrapped around Jake when he hit his sweet spot. "Fuck Jake." He moaned.

Jake pulled out of him abruptly, and flipped them both over to where Tom was on top. He pulled him up onto his lap.

"Y- you want me to..."

Jake nodded his head. Tom didn't want to displease him, and he also was aching for release at this point. He positioned his dick between his cheeks and started riding. His eyes grew wide, the sudden pain a bit much for him. He pushed through it, and let out uncontrollable moans as he rocked back and forth.

Jake rested his hands on Tom's waist to steady him. "Fuck, just like that baby."

The pain was long gone now, and his body vibrated with pleasure as he raised his hips and slapped against Jake's thighs. He started moving faster and moaning louder. As he continued to ride him, he started to jerk himself off. "I'm go-gonna cum." He quivered as he finally climaxed all over Jake's stomach. He let out a long groan, his mouth open.

Jake started breathing heavier when Tom came. His cum on his stomach was a warming feeling. He orgasmed into his ass, his cock throbbing from pleasure.

Tom let out a soft moan as he felt the sticky substance shoot into his body. He smiled. He bent down and kissed him, very sloppily due to how tired he was. He then lifted his legs, getting off his lap. When he stood up, Jake couldn't help but notice how his load was seeping out his hole.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"Okay." Jake replied, getting out of bed. He began to dig through his drawers for a pair of briefs.