Pool

"What do you guys want to do for the next 4 hours?" Zendaya said. All the cast members had gathered in her, Harry, and, Jake's room.

"Let's go swimming!" Jacob exclaimed. "Their pool is huge!" Everyone nodded their heads, and started going through their luggage, while Tom and Jacob went back to their hotel room to find their swimsuits.

Tom held up two swim trunks. One baby blue, the other dark green. "Which one?" He asked Jacob, who was fixing his hair in the mirror.

"The blue one."

Once everyone was ready, they walked down to the pool. Harry sang the entire way, and Jake thought it was funny to try and trip everybody. The hotel was like a maze, it took forever to find the indoor pool.

Once they finally reached it, they realized nobody was there. Probably because Marvel Studios had rented the entire hotel out. The pool was huge, and had a lounge area, which the cast sat at.

Just as they were ready to jump in, Z blurted, "Will someone come with me to get my towel? I left it in the fucking hotel room." Harry and Jacob volunteered to go with her. They exited the doors, and re-entered the hotel maze, leaving Jake and Tom by themselves.

Tom jumped in off the diving board, and Jake followed, doing a large cannonball. Once Tom's head bobbed back up from under the water, he swam to the shallow end of the pool. "What do you want to do?" He brushed back his wet hair, that was now a dark brown.

Jake grinned. "These trunks make your ass look good." He popped his butt with a smack, making Tom squeal.

"Thanks?" He laughed. His eyes widened. Jake moved his hand from his ass to his cock. He grinned as Tom let out a small moan. "Jake, not here." He said looking around at the security cameras.

Jake kept rubbing his now hard dick. "Come on. Who knows when we'll have another moment to ourselves? They'll be gone for a minute, and we're in a blind spot, nobody can see us."

Tom sighed. "Okay." He pulled down his swimming trunks, giving Jake access. He held them so they wouldn't come off completely.

Jake removed his own trunks next. The water was cold on both of their private parts. He slid his hard cock into Tom's hole. He started fucking him, and moans quickly escaped Tom's mouth.

"Harder." He whimpered. He leaned over the pool edge, resting his head on his arms. He let his wit dull, and his mouth part. His eyebrows furrowed and his nose scrunched up, the contentment felt amazing. The sound of water splashing and skin slapping echoed throughout the empty room. Grunts and cusswords fell into the air.

The door opened.

"My fucking god! Can you two not keep your hands off each other for five minutes?" Harry said. The two quickly broke apart, and pulled up their trunks.

"Obviously not..." Tom said.

Both were redder than the shorts Jake had on. Z and Jacob came into the room singing another song. They didn't seem to notice the embarrassment on their faces.

"Who's ready to chicken fight?" Jacob expelled.