Countdown

3:17 p.m. About two hours before touchdown. Over the last few hours they both played Uno, slept more, made lots of phone calls about to work, and had deep conversations. Eventually, they got around to talking about their future plans together.

"I think we should tell people after the movie comes out." Tom said. He was staring at the ceiling in Jake's arms.

"I'm down. It gives us time, which is good." He agreed, leaving a kiss on his head.

Tom went to scratch his nose, but his hand accidentally brushed against Jake's privates. Jake faintly erected, making him smirk. "You know, we never got to finish what we started." He rolled over on top of him, and started softly biting his ear.

"You still need to get ready, and take a shower." Jake said, choking back a moan.

"Let's do it quickly then." He winked, and took off his shirt. He then got onto his knees and started kissing his bulge. "Please?" He begged with puppy eyes. Jake gave in, and nodded his head.

Tom seductively pulled down his bottoms, and slowly jerked him off. Jake took off his shirt, as Tom slid his dick into his mouth. His head fell back, and hips slowly grinded.

"Fuck, baby." He moaned. Tom leaned his head forward, until he was at Jake's balls. He gagged, and then backed up. Jake's jaw clenched, "Do that again." He mumbled.

Tom smiled, and then sucked until he was at the base of his cock again. He came back up for air, and then starting sucking on the skin of his balls. As he was sucking, he slowly ran his hand up and down Jake's shaft. He pulled his head back and then returned to his tip, sucking until pre-cum shot into his mouth.

He then stood up and removed his bottoms. Jake grabbed him by the waist, and put him in front of the window. As they were now in doggstyle, He began eating out his hole. He passed his tongue over his entrance, and moistened his hole until Tom was ready to burst.

"Mghm. Jake..." He dragged out, head laying on his arms that were propped up on the window seal. He arched his back, getting restless.

"You're so impatient." Jake chuckled, shoving two fingers into his hole. Tom's back arched substantially, and a loud moan escaped his lips. He pulled his fingers away, and positioned his cock into his ass. "Try not to be loud."

He began drilling into him, holding onto his torso for leverage. Tom bit his lip, trying to stay quiet. Naturally, he reached down and started stroking his cock. He gasped, and his face twitched up as he got closer. It felt good, really good. Every thrust felt like he was floating on cloud 9.

One thing that never left Jake's mind was how tight Tom constantly was. Usually, well in the past, when he fucked someone they were "stretched out". But with him, he was always tight. His area always seemed to absorb his cock. The way their bodies fit so well together was to die for.

"I'm mghmm, I'm cu-cumming." Tom moaned, louder than needed. He nutted onto the seat. He was out of breath, but his body felt heavenly. Jake came soon after, climaxing onto his back, and a little in his hair.

Tom flipped over, breathing heavily. They kissed, "See? Not long at all." He pecked him on his lips again before putting on his clothes to go take a shower.

After he was gone, Jake put on his clothes and started to pack up his things. 1 hr and 20 minutes until they arrived to their new shooting location.