Sick Pt. 2

When Tom regained consciousness, he had clothes on and was in his apartment bed. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head. He scanned the room and saw Jake staring out the window. A smile grew across his face. He got out of bed and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I've missed you."

Jake pushed him off, removing his arms from his torso. He had a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." Tom assured.

"Cut the bullshit." He deadpanned. "You were passed out in the shower, with the water running. I thought I was going to have to call for help."

Tom got mad and started to walk away. "Geez, chill out. I just got light headed, I've been feeling sick for the past two days now."

"And you didn't bother telling me while on the phone or while we were texting?!" Jake snapped.

"Why are you making such a big deal, I'm sick, it's not like I'm dead."

He took a deep breath. He walked over to Tom, and calmly sat on the bed. "I just panicked. I've missed you too. And seeing you unresponsive freaked me out. I'm sorry."

Jake leaned in to kiss Tom who was sitting beside him on the bed. They made out, and smiled in between kisses. Jake was relieved, he missed the way Tom's soft skin felt on his. And Tom missed the way Jake's beard felt on his face.

Tom pulled back and smiled. He laid his head on his lap, causing him to get a boner. He noticed and looked up at him with pleading eyes, waiting for his response. Jake shifted in the bed a bit, skin a rosy red. "I don't know about it babe."

"Please. I've missed you." Tom begged, as he started to rub Jake's bulge, making him groan.

"I don't want this to just be a sexual relationship." During their time apart he had taken a moment and thought about what Tom said. As much as he hated to admit it, he had a point. A relationship can't just be built on sexual tension.

Tom stopped massaging his erection. He sat up and looked at him. "Yeah, but we can't just go without sex. We're too horny for that." He laughed.

Jake smiled and pressed his lips onto Tom's. Their tongues and mouths felt like paradise when smushed together. While doing so Jake stuck his hand into Tom's underwear. His member grew harder in the palm of his hand. He grinned, and started to jerk him off.

"Ja- Jake. I want- " Tom moaned. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "I want you to be rough with me." Jake pulled back and stopped touching him. His eyes held confusion.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked irritated.

"I- are you sure?"

He took Jake's hand and placed it on his dick again. "Yes, I just want you."

Jake smiled. Their mouths reconnected and continued to smack together. He softly started to bite his lips. He moved his way from his jaw to his neck, and started leaving heavy hickeys. "Tell me when you're about to cum."

Tom nodded, not understanding why.

"Use your words." He growled.

"Yes sir." He squeaked. He liked this. Being degraded, being treated like he was meant for nothing more than sex, it all turned him on.

Jake pulled off his shirt, and Tom did the same, too excited to wait. Jake pinned Tom's arms to the bed and softly started grinding against him. He planted kisses on his delicate skin, moving his way down his waist. "Take these off." He demanded, kissing his abs. Tom obeyed, removing his pants and underwear.

Jake smirked, and started gagging on his cock. His head bobbed up and down as he aggressively blowed him. Saliva ran down from the sides of his mouth, onto Tom's member. He sucked and swallowed his pre-cum, and could feel that he was about to climax.